Mantec Raised Air Intake Disco / Rangie

safarirover

I have ten each Mantec raised air intakes for Disco I and Range Rovers. I bought ten sets each because I had the space in my container. If anyone is interested they will be here in two weeks. Asking $360.00 each plus shipping to you appx 20.00 lower 48 states. May also fit a D2, but I will have to call and ask on Monday. Will post follow up when I get word. I also have Defender non NAS available for the same price.

Attachments

• snorkel.jpg
    snorkel.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 797

cdmbrennan

Feb 23, 2005
Creve Coeur, Missouri
...and I can vouch for those snorkels. I bought a Mantec a few years back in the UK for my D1 and really, really love it. IMHO the solid bent steel construction just fits the bodywork better than the Safari ones. I use mine more for driving in very dusty conditions (i.e. lots of construction sites and undeveloped lots) and the difference between non-snorkeled and snorkeled is definitely noticeable.

Man, I wish I knew you were bringing a container of parts/vehicles/whatever over- I had my eye on a few items in the UK and keep justifying that I'm just going to have to buy another Series to make shipping all the parts over worthwhile!

cb

S

syoung

My wife wants one for her G4 badly... the Safari plastic doohickie on mine just isn't anywhere near as cool as the Mantec.

FWIW- Mantec lists a different part number for the DII version and a much higher price.

R

Rippers

Jen and I can vouch for Stephen and the Snorkels (I'm running a Mantec on my RRC)- both are the bestest :)

Thanks again for the case Stephen - I love it!

K

keewaydinl

Put Me down for one also

I need a D1 snorkel, shipping to 92104. What paymet method do you prefer? Do you have paypal?

Last edited:

safarirover

As far as payment. I have to have at least a deposit to reserve a kit. I accept paypal at sales@safarirover.com or a personal check is fine mailed to Stephen Peters, 1647 8th ST, Orlando, FL 32820. To do my part I will keep all buyers informed of arrival and shipping. Please understand that these will not be here for a few weeks. Should be no more than 14 days. As soon as they arrive I will unpack and ship them right away. Shipping within the lower 48 states will be $20.00. Feel free to call 407.782.7713. As always my door is open.