Anyone know where one can score this kit?

gahill2

Apr 20, 2004
Georgia
b2_4.JPG

It has got to have offroad functionality, right?

F

flippedrover

Rangie get sandwitched between two tractor trailers???

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
well the wheels are ugly as sin no doubt...but the doors would work awsome on the trail.

Just imagine how easy it would be to get out when your stopped close to a tree or a huge rock. The door going up is going to save it swinging into the obstruction.

plus in really deep mud. when you stall you wouldent have to lean against the door to get it open because the water pressure outside, it would just go right up just as easy as normal:D...hey might be a life saving feature if you ran off a trail into a river or lake.

pwp

Sep 7, 2004
Chicago, IL
Is there any way I can adjust Netnanny on my computer to not allow such disturbing images ? :eek:

All that time and money, and they couldn't even put the rear decal on straight........sheeeeeeeshhh

Last edited:

nickb857

Apr 21, 2004
Las Vegas
Thats awful, the interior is pretty bad. You would think they could have found a better way to do something with the Ipod.

D

DISCOINCUBUS

pwp said:
Is there any way I can adjust Netnanny on my computer to not allow such disturbing images ? :eek:

All that time and money, and they couldn't even put the rear decal on straight........sheeeeeeeshhh

You see the green disco going by off starboard side, you think he made a U turn ?

atrento

Nov 7, 2004
Chris Browne said:
that wierd material on some seats...would look good on a baby's changing table....
Pass the sick bag

that would be fake Louis Vutton , the white pocketbook that had that pattern was hot about 2 christmas's ago.... you can ban me for knowing this i would understand.