2004 LR Discovery - 90k - $3800

bpellis

Jul 13, 2008
2004 Land Rover Discovery SE. 90k miles. Runs and drives fine. This was my daily driver until about 2 years ago, now its just a 3rd vehicle, and not getting the use it deserves.

Located in Richmond, VA.

I plan to post this locally in about 2 weeks, but wanted to give discoweb folks first notice. I need to get it cleaned up and get a new Virginia inspection done first.

It does have a few issues. 3 Amigos come on (always has). I've just either dealt with them, or reset them occasionally. Trim (plastic under windshield, plastic on bumper) has cracked. Not from an accident, I guess just from element exposure. Also, headliner above passenger seat has started to sag. Also, since it has been sitting, I noticed the brakes feel a little soft. Might just be i'm not use to it anymore.

2015-08-16%2018.19.25.jpg
https://goo.gl/photos/37oMWp4X2ASvAsd17

Either way, hopefully someone wants this for $3800. Great car, low miles.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
2004 Land Rover Discovery SE. 90k miles. Runs and drives fine. This was my daily driver until about 2 years ago, now its just a 3rd vehicle, and not getting the use it deserves.

Located in Richmond, VA.

I'm in the market for another 04 but you gotta get this together better.

Your photo link is not the lamest I've ever seen but considering that you posted it here, it's pretty close. Of only 9 photos 3 are duplicates so you're really only showing 6 and none show the dash/console so people can see what options it might have.