LT-230 complete Swap Kit, Tans, and Heads

Divied245

Sep 15, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been out of the loop for a little while, and have had some parts just sitting around that are not getting used so.....

I have and LT-230 complete kit. It was pulled from a 97 disco with about 120k on the clock. Gears inside look good without any major wear. Also comes with a front drive shaft, the input shaft from the transmission, mounting bracket, and a shifter with all the linkage included (its free and working in all directions). I also have a complete seal kit, brand new in the package, that I never installed.

Asking $350 for the whole deal, plus shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have transmission from an '89 RRC. The truck ran and drove until the day it was pulled (truck rusted to death). I bought the truck from the second owner who said that the ~80,000 miles the odometer was accurate. .. So, I assume that transmission has that milage on it.

$150 plus shipping OBO

I Have a set heads that came off my 91 GDE RRC. They had about 160,000 on them when they were pulled. They were hot tank cleaned and vacuum tested and held vacuum. they were not checked for flatness. The motor they came off had bad rings, So, I assume these are still good and usable, or at least good for parts.

$100 plus shipping SOLD SOLD SOLD

Shoot me a reasonable offer, I just want it out of my garage at this point.

PM or email - M.Zaskiewicz@gmail.com

Last edited:

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
If I still lived in East Lansing and you included two cases of Bell's then I'd buy your transfer case combo. As it is, the distance makes this attractive deal impractical. Good luck.