Convoy For Heroes

hilltoppersx

Jun 29, 2010
NY
www.nelrc.com
On September 20, 2012 a group of Land Rover enthusiasts led by the Northeast Land Rover Club will convoy from New York City to the outskirts of Washington DC. Along the route they will stop and recognize the fallen heroes of our country by visiting memorials such as the Kensico Dam Plaza Westchester 9/11 Memoria in Valhalla, NY the Liberty State Park Empty Skies Memorial in Jersey City, NJ, Arlington National Cemetary in Arlington, VA and a handful of others.

This commemorative drive is an event that will help to raise money for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund serves United States military personnel wounded or injured in service to our nation, and their families. Supporting these heroes helps repay the debt all Americans owe them for the sacrifices they have made in service to our nation. For more information on the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund visit them here.

When the convoy commences in Arlington, Virginia we will turn and head West to Gore, VA for the Conclave off-road event. We look forward to your support and seeing you on the convoy.

$5 Stickers with free shipping at 2012 Convoy for Heroes

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Good stuff. Dropped some paypal, let me know if you guys need anything on the ANC end of things as I live a few exits down 395 and am happy to help facilitate.
r-
Ray

hilltoppersx

Jun 29, 2010
NY
www.nelrc.com
thank you guys. we thought it was a good idea. stickers will be sent out tomorrow. any money donated over the weekend stickers will be shipped Monday. hope we can raise some money for these guys.

hilltoppersx

Jun 29, 2010
NY
www.nelrc.com
thank you guys, got the paypals. if you know anyone else that might be interested please spread the word. 2nd round of stickers being sent out Tuesday morning. (USPS closed Monday for holiday)

hilltoppersx

Jun 29, 2010
NY
www.nelrc.com
Envelopes are printed, stickers will be mailed today! Thanks again for the support. Anyone else want to help and donate to the heroes of this country?

hilltoppersx

Jun 29, 2010
NY
www.nelrc.com
Broke the $500 mark on Sunday! A $105 donation from the Overturf family! Thanks to the support from guys who donated from ROAV and FPLRG.

I'm also looking for Chris Vitale. PM me your address, it's not linked to your paypal on your phone.

More stickers going out today!

jonesy66

Jan 12, 2009
VA
That website works fine....just donated!!

Are you going to publish the route at all? I want to tell some folks to come out and wave you guys on...