93 Rrc Lwb

Jan 16, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
This truck has been great to me, but it is time to move on, there is a '71 series I have my eye on locally and need to thin the heard a bit before another purchase. In the last 12k miles the following have been done
Heads and Valves
2" OME lift
Bilstein shocks
235/85 BFG a/t (less than a 1000k miles on them w/ older but matching fullsize spare w/ 95% tread)
New Water pump
New Brakes w/ drilled slotted rear rotors, new pads all around
New fuel Pump
abs pump
Airaid intake snorkel w/ donaldson prefilter
8 offroad lights
Cobra CB
Lt230 t-case swap w/ cdl
Fire extinguisher
Hi lift Jack
Home made roof basket rack
Viscous fan clutch and fan
drive shafts
Tan bedliner paint w/ blacked out hood
Radiator

Front seats are ripped, heater core is bypassed and cruise control has a mind of its own. No leaks worth mentioning, does not burn any oil, all windows, sunroof and seats work. ALL fluids have been recently flushed and filled (within 500 miles)

This is a great running/ looking RRC It is by no means perfect, but the body is straight, paint looks good, and she's ready to go anywhere! needs nothing as she sits and I wouldn't hesitate to drive this rig anywhere coast to coast!

At this point I am just feeling out the market. So feel free to throw some offers out there, or contact me with any questions.
Thanks
A few pics:
IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

Last edited:

crown14

May 11, 2006
Clayton, NC
What a piece of shit. That is one of the ugliest Range Rover Classics I have ever seen. I want to ask what kind of snorkel that is, but I am 100% certain you made it yourself.

crown14

May 11, 2006
Clayton, NC
He is begging for it! I mean, he says it is a great looking truck, but take one look at the thing. The color of the paint is "armpit almond". Telltale tiger stripes all down the side indicate a spray bomb special.

Come on dude, you sell parts right? You cant cough up a couple front bumper end caps? Shameful.