D2 Wilderness Rack, D1 SD Rack, & D2 wheels/tires

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
D2 Wilderness Rack $350. I sanded the rusty spots when I got it and repainted with Krylon. I also replaced bolts on mounts with stainless at the same time. one of the floor rails rattles on bumping roads, but you don't notice it on the highway. Front sun roof will open.

D1 Safety Devices Rack $500. I believe it's a low rack. I have not mounted it so i'm not for sure which one it is, but just looking at it it appears to be the low one. It has some scratches.

D2 mirage wheels with 285 75 16 BFG ATs set of 5. $250. Tires have 60-65% tread left with some dry rot.

I also have...
-157 rounds of 30-06. Various soft point bullets. Brass is 80% 40's and 50's Military production. This stuff has been stored a while, but still looks new.
-14 rounds of .270. Soft point bullets. Like new.
-11 rounds of .280 UMC. Soft point bullets
all ammo for $135 shipped or $115 delivered to an event.

Can deliver to URE or MAR. Will ship ammo FEDEX. (Not planning on being at MAR, but it's a short drive from where I live so I can deliver it there)

Last edited:

robertf

Jan 22, 2006
-
I'd take the D1 rack, but I have no idea how to get it here. Any experience shipping one?

varova87

Mar 21, 2006
Texas
Dang, I need to hurry up and find a D1 so I can buy this rack.

If you're willing to discuss a deposit, let me know. I'm looking for a D1 and an SD rack is the first planned addition.

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
varova87 said:
Dang, I need to hurry up and find a D1 so I can buy this rack.

If you're willing to discuss a deposit, let me know. I'm looking for a D1 and an SD rack is the first planned addition.

I think the SD rack is sold, but I asked for a deposit and haven't heard back. I will keep you guys informed.

Doug C

Jul 28, 2006
Central, Virginia
Trevor if Dale is the front runner on the sd rack I can get it from you and get it to him. Kind of like meeting @ Will's and the three of us go to lunch.

RoverTrader

Banned
Mar 20, 2006
That would be great Doug, I am definately in for the SD rack. I leave a week from today, headed to Gus', so if we could coord all that it would be super. I have to stop in Charlottesville in route up, and may be dragging a 110 as well.

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
Still have both racks and need them gone SOON, or the wife is going to dump gasoline on me and strike a match. Prices still the same. If you are willing to pay for shipping I can get them to the UPS store. I saw a sign there that said they would ship any weight and any size. Not sure how much it would cost though.