D1 rims wanted - 5 if you got em.

d1driver

Oct 19, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
D1 Stock Steelies Wanted - 5 if you got em.

Need something to put mud tires on. Would prefer silver ones in nice condition so I dont have to paint. Send me a pm with what you have and how much.

Last edited:

roverover

Feb 27, 2005
Lancaster PA
www.UsedLandRoverParts.com
I have Castors $50 ea and those Cyclone or what ever was on the '95 RRC $50 ea, Stock steelies $25 ea, Tornados $65 eaand some deep dish

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 12
  • wheels 013.JPG
    wheels 013.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 19

d1driver

Oct 19, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
I need to do some looking around and see what they will look like on my truck. You pretty much have them all!

By the way, which ones are not hollow on the back side like boosts? My boost rims clog up with mud and it sucks having to clean them out before hitting the highway on ride home.

Last edited:

robert freye

Feb 8, 2009
hoffman estates, ill
I have 5- rims & tires on my 1998 D1, that you might like, you were saying you wanted to see what the rims would look like on your truck, maybe these pics will help decide, the rims are in good condition, I know you said you didnt need the tires, but I"am selling everything, with money so tight, I need the rims & tires sold. asap. hope the pics help out. I "am in hoffman estates, ill. I"am wanting to get $200 for the rims & tires.:D having problems down loading pics will try again

Last edited:

d1driver

Oct 19, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
robert freye said:
I have 5- rims & tires on my 1998 D1, that you might like, you were saying you wanted to see what the rims would look like on your truck, maybe these pics will help decide, the rims are in good condition, I know you said you didnt need the tires, but I"am selling everything, with money so tight, I need the rims & tires sold. asap. hope the pics help out. I "am in hoffman estates, ill. I"am wanting to get $200 for the rims & tires.:D having problems down loading pics will try again

Please send the pics to d1driver@yahoo.com.

ArmyRover

Dec 4, 2007
Augusta, GA
roverover said:
I am a big fan of the Deep Dish Sport (the last pic) They are probably my favorite LR wheel I have them on a British Racing Green RRC and love them

I've been wanting to get a set of those for my RRC as well.