OME sales not responding

reka12

Dec 27, 2007
I ordered stuff from the OME website early last week and my sale hasn't been processed yet. I sent an email thursday and got the automatic response back from OME confirming that they recieved my email and they will be responding in 24 hrs. Monday no response. I called both of their numbers today and yesturday and got an automatic response saying "this mailbox is full at this time".

Any one else able to make contact with OME recently?

Im pissed

I want my sh*t

WillTN

Oct 14, 2004
Franklin, TN
www.tnrovers.com
oldmanemu.com isn't the actual company Old Man Emu (which is ARB, Safari Snorkel is also ARB just FYI). oldmanemu.com is a company named Rover Accessories...

Last I heard about them was something like it was one guy and the guy wasn't in the rover game really anymore or something. I don't think you'll be getting your stuff from them (unless what I was told was wrong or something has changed)...

KyleT

Mar 28, 2007
Fort Worth, TEXAS
IIRC he moved to Colorado. he had another rover website too called rover accessories or something.

dangit i was beat to it.

WillTN

Oct 14, 2004
Franklin, TN
www.tnrovers.com
Also just FYI it was probably over a year ago when I was told that, and I know for a fact nothing has changed on the Rover Accessories web site since they kind of half way updated it which was at least a year ago... If it was me I'd think about calling the credit card company and removing the charge and buy from EE or somewhere...
Although like I said things may have changed, but from what you're saying it doesn't sound like it...