2004 G4 Discovery 44k miles

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
After much advice, this is the description of my 2004 G4 edition Land Rover Discovery II up for sale. Interior and exterior in mint condition. Never trailed hard and only 45k miles on her. Comes with the 4.6 V8, CDL, TC, ac, pw/pdl, cruise, tilt wheel, am/fm/cd, dual zone climate control, dual moonroofs, floor mats throughout,(even cargo area) mud flaps, black interior, OEM A-bar with OEM offroad lights, even a G4 tire cover! The accessories include; Safety Devices wilderness rack, 4 HELLA offroad lamps, OEM cargo ladder, Cargo slide awning, NEW BF Goodrich M/T 265/75/R16 tires, OME 2" lift HD springs, OME HD shocks, OME steering stabilizer, RW HD Steering arm, TT Diffs front and rear, HD axles front and rear, Tow hitch, ICOM 2m ic208H (ham radio), Black diamond antenna. Only thing this rig needs is a winch / winch plate and brakes changed to DBA's to make it complete. I have receipts for vehicle since new, clear carfax and this vehicle was on the cover of LRM Feb 2005. Only 250 in North America. This one sure to not disappoint. Only reason I am selling is for another project. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE..If I ommitted anything about this vehicle; SHOOT ME!!

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 2,101
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,712
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 1,697
Last edited:

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
No charge to put your Hillary one on cupcake! Scheduled Maintenance done, I'm not original owner, bought from LR in Bedford NH, Warranty has lapsed. I have taken great care of this vehicle and bought it will 22k highway miles on it. I'm the second owner.

F

Flightrisk

Why is there a bigger gap on the front passenger side between bumper and lower light than on the driver side, seem to be a big difference? Just curious if it is the photo or damage?

Great Pumpkin

Apr 20, 2004
New Jersey
IF, and I mean IF, it turns out to be my old G4 it's where some mud, me and a nasty old tree stump bumped a little. Nothing serious mind you.

Again, that is ASSUMING that it is my old truck! It looks to be though, since I traded her in w/out the stock wheels.

Out of curiosity, reelpain, when, where'd you get her?

Last edited:

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
I bought at a NHLR dealer. The The bumper looks different because I was trying to install a winch bumper and didn't tighten the passenger side sheet nut. Thats all. This vehicle has never been in an accident.
For those wanting me to "part out" the rig...Forget it!! I'm not selling the Safety Devices rack, Icom radio, Air tank Separate......Thanks none the less.

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
I didn't think you did. I took those wheels off my old DII, so doubt it was yours. But could be?? I don't like the G4 wheels,,,,to flashy!

WNYDiscoIIErik

Jan 29, 2006
Clarence, NY
www.lucky8llc.com
reelpain said:
No charge to put your Hillary one on cupcake! Scheduled Maintenance done, I'm not original owner, bought from LR in Bedford NH, Warranty has lapsed. I have taken great care of this vehicle and bought it will 22k highway miles on it. I'm the second owner.

lol....yea......not everyone from NY likes Hillary, just fyi.

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
Starting my 110 project so have to make room. Priced right for some Land Rover Historia!

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
Still available for 18k you have a great piece of Land Rover "bling"..Turn the key and trail!!

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
FIRST 17,500 FIRM takes it. Need to finish my 110 for an upcoming trip. IT"S A STEAL!!

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
GUYS, your killing me! I need the garage for the 110. I have all the receipts for this vehicle since new. This is a turn key rig and rare one to boot! Pony up 17,000 and thats my FINAL price. Its a smoking deal for a G4 with only 45k gentle miles.