Big disco for sale (new price)

smithers

Oct 8, 2005
Oregon / Utah
Lets try this again.
Remember this is a FOR SALE thread, I'm not asking for any input other then if you would like to buy it.

New lower price.

94 Disco.
Safari gard ext. shock/ 4 link
Cust. lower mounts
Sg droop kit
Bilstein's custom valved
Custom Roverty rear suspension
GBR 4.75's
Detroit/ TT
Maxi drives front/ back
GBR flanges
GBR drive lines both Dbl, Dbl
Ashcroft CV's
Safari snorkel
Custom wheels with newer 39.5 Iroks
Custom bump stops
Diff guards/ pinion guard
Rock Guard SG Steering guard
RTE steering stablizer relocate
Solid stainless steering rods
adjustable panhard rod
Light guards
K&N
Magnacores
Saudi grill
Borla Stailess
Hi flow cats
Hella's front and back
Piaa's front
Compressor res. tank
Custom bumper
Recovery points front and rear
Trimed body and doors
Heculined
Roof rack
Hi lift with quick realese
Rover tym custom sliders
Hydro boost brakes/ steering
GBR front caliper conv.
Stainless lines
Jate rings
Custom int. pannels
Hood blackout (painted)
Custom spare mount
Upgraded wiring
Wrangler dual batterie setup ( red/ yellow optima)
Factory trailer wiring and reinforced hitch
Factory seat covers/ 2 sets of mats
Dual A/C
Dual Sunroofs
CD/ amp
Leather jump seats
Much more included contact me for details.

All of the suspension parts are less then 1yr old. (new setup) All the drive train is less then 2 years old, including the modified tranny,
new T case. I have owned this truck for 8 years. I hate to sell it but I find myself with too many cars. It runs great, has been well taken care of. it is super clean, with minor "trail marks". Has 162,000 on the motor. The interior is excelent. I have a ton of money in this rig, but have not been able to use it in the last year. It is reliable as a daily.
Contact for more details if intersted in buying.$10,000
Located near Portland OR

Attachments

• PB120084.JPG
    PB120084.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,386
  • PB120086.JPG
    PB120086.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 787
  • PB120088.JPG
    PB120088.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 718
  • 171176979305_0_BG.jpg
    171176979305_0_BG.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 851
  • 419666979305_0_BG.jpg
    419666979305_0_BG.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,099
  • IMGP1884[1].jpg
    IMGP1884[1].jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:

lunchbox

Apr 20, 2004
St Louis, MO
Holla if you want to get rid of some parts. I will give you stuff to replace what I want/need...like that 3-link.

Chad

FMJ

Mar 2, 2005
Fort Worth
What I would like to know is, Do you have a small crane hidden somewhere in the truck to lower that HUGE ass rear tire down? LOL. I don't chub up too often over a truck but for yours I made an exception.
Trades?, how about a gun locker full of assult rifles, you never know when it's all gonna turn to shit......

msggunny

Aug 3, 2007
Holly Ridge, NC
Uhh,

Would you take my 97 disco and my SIII?

Yeah, right.

My wife would shoot me in the face with rock salt and then dunk my head in a vat of alcohol.

I dont need my face that badly though....

Righteous rig, hope you find a new owner for it!

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
drop the price (not being a dick, just realistic)... the unfortunate thing about investing a shit load of cash into a off-road truck is that they don't increase in value, it actually decreases the price because even it's in excellent mechanical condition, the impression is that's it's been beat to death....The average price of a 94 D1 w162k on the clock is about 4k...Think about parting it out, you'll at least get some of your investment back.

Ol'Drippy

Apr 20, 2004
Chinoike Jigoku
smithers,

There is a very select crowd who would buy your rig. I'm one of them that would if I had the $$ right now. Have you listed it over at pirate?

JBailey

Nov 20, 2004
Powhatan, VA
I parted my classic down until I got it back pretty close to stock and then was able to sell it for what I paid for it 3 years earlier. i ended up getting what I was asking for it originally, just alittle bit at a time.

If you are in a hurry you will need to lower the price. If you have the space and time part it down to as close to stock as you can then sell it.

My .02

Good Luck.
John

varova87

Mar 21, 2006
Texas
my first thought is part it out, becuase it will be extremely hard to find a buyer for this unless you sell it for 6k.

however, i believe it would be very, very hard to part something like that out. by that i mean hard for you to watch it be torn apart. but, it may be the route to go.

89ira

When I bought my Range rover last Summer, the wife kid and I went off for a trip to Cali. On the way in traffic I saw this disco, towing a small trailer. My jaw dropped I often bring up this Disco when talking with people about rovers.

I couldnt believe I actually saw it on here, but I guess if anywhere here would be the place.

Its not that people dont want to rig, its just 10 grand for an older car is hard to get a loan, I tried.

When I saw this posted I called my Credit Union, to get a decent rate I wont do personal and I wont get a loan on equity to buy a car.

They simply wont give more than Bluebook for an actual auto loan.

So that just leaves the folks with a spare 10 grand, the pool gets thinner.

Time are tougher now than they were a year or two ago for a lot of people.

I would Love to have this rig, issue is I have 2 grand cash 3.5-4k in a nice RRC (which Im trying to sell). and various other odds and ends I need to sell worth another 2k.

I guess thats why people do build them because the expense can be drawn out.

I live in Vancouver WA. and if I can get the cash together I will holler your way.