January Caney Fork Run?

mountenn

Jul 20, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
Thanks for the info, Steven. I will have to check and see what we can get scheduled in that amount of time. Interested in a caravan to Sylva? We may or may not camp...depends on a babysitter.

BaldEagle

Sep 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
fwiw a bunch of us from greenville will likely be up there that weekend too. also, i think some solaros people will be there too. should be a big rover day

disco_drum

Jan 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
I am coming with a group however we will be there Sunday and Monday instead of Saturday and Sunday. If anyone wants to join us on Sunday that would be awesome!

BaldEagle

Sep 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
disco_drum said:
I am coming with a group however we will be there Sunday and Monday instead of Saturday and Sunday. If anyone wants to join us on Sunday that would be awesome!

my group is debating camping, depending on weather mostly. if we camp we'll see you there.

stu454

Dec 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Myself and the wife will be there along with roverless no more (Dave) and another friend.

Should be a blast!

disco_drum

Jan 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
I wish i could make it saturday. hopefully we will run into you guys on your way out on Sunday! i will be sure to keep a lookout for you!!!! See you then man!!!

BaldEagle

Sep 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
we'll be there thru sunday afternoon. i may even stay sunday night as well if i run into the atlanta bunch. i'll be moving down there soon so it would be nice to meet up. our group will have myself, another disco or two, and at least 2 classics.

rover4x4

Apr 21, 2004
North Carolina, Raleigh
I might be in the area still debating, also my Defender is under the wrench, seems it always is. I might be in the Cullowhee SYlva area doing some mountain biking, I guess I could try and tear up the Rover also... Whos leaving when and from where, I may leave from eastern NC as early as thurs or Fri depending on when I get my rover back.....

BaldEagle

Sep 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
whats everyones plans now that the weather is looking bleak as far as temp and snow/ice day before? my group has concelled camping and probably still go far the day