03 D2 - Rovertym, Iroks, Fox...

Lawrence

Jul 22, 2007
Marina, CA
For sale is my recent LR Discovery 2 with only 48K Miles, black leather interior, and the following list of components (+$25K worth of upgrades):
+ RoverTym 5" Springs
+ RoverTym Radius Arms
+ RoverTym Front Winch Bumper
+ RoverTym Rock Sliders
+ Fox Air Shocks
+ Extended Steel Braided Lines
+ (5) 37" Iroks on Bead Look Wheels (less than 800 miles)
+ Maxxi HD Rear Axle Shafts
+ Great Basin Rovers HD Drive Shafts

I took possession of this vehicle a little less than a month ago in Las Vegas, NV - from a board member named "BushViper" who screwed me over royally. The previous owner claimed that this vehicle had: HD front axle shafts and was re-geared to 4.56's.
The vehicle has STOCK gearing (3.54's) and stock front axle shafts.

The vehicle has been professionaly maintained and recently inspected, and is in excellent condition. I have had all of the fluids replaced with AmSoil synthetics.
The only reason that I am selling this vehicle is b/c of financial implications (my wife and I are expecting our 3rd child.) - and quite frankly can't justify having a 3rd car at this moment.

Price: $19K, obo
Please Call Lawrence at: 831.229.0229

DSC01426.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

4.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

rmuller

Apr 28, 2004
Northern NJ
www.njlr.org
ahh sorry to see you're selling it... saw you post on pirate4x4 when you first got it.. sounded like you were going to set it right..

Didn't you say you had the suspension system looked over and everything checked out fine?

Hopefully someone can pick this up and finish it off..

sean

Sep 28, 2004
unfortunatly we could have told you that. he wouldn't respond to queries of how he got HD axles before everyone else, everything about his posts seemed fishy.

Lawrence

Jul 22, 2007
Marina, CA
rmuller said:
ahh sorry to see you're selling it... saw you post on pirate4x4 when you first got it.. sounded like you were going to set it right..

Didn't you say you had the suspension system looked over and everything checked out fine?

Hopefully someone can pick this up and finish it off..

Thanks,

Yes - the suspension is set-up nicely!

G

gil stevens

awww.. poor lawrence. im sorry buddy. smoked by the bushviper

Lawrence

Jul 22, 2007
Marina, CA
Just picked it up from Lavender Bros.
Limiting straps were installed, and the entire vehicle has been lubed with AmSoil including a complete tranny flush.

I am having sellers' remorse...

DiscoveryXD

May 1, 2004
where i'm at right now, duh...
good ol' bushviper.....

there's no way you can contact him? I know you bought the vehicle as is, but i would have some words for that asshole. Makes me angry, so i can't imagine how you must feel!

good luck my friend

sean

Sep 28, 2004
why do you need limiting straps? the watts linkage should bind first.

Lawrence

Jul 22, 2007
Marina, CA
DiscoveryXD said:
good ol' bushviper.....

there's no way you can contact him? I know you bought the vehicle as is, but i would have some words for that asshole. Makes me angry, so i can't imagine how you must feel!

good luck my friend

He will not answer a single phone call / VM... go figure.
I thought about suing him - but it would be a true waste of my time.

WillTN

Oct 14, 2004
Franklin, TN
www.tnrovers.com
Man that sucks that he ripped you off like that. I remember when he posted it for sale and he did say it had HD front's and that it was re-geared. But hopefully someone will buy it that will finish modifying it to make it into a really nice truck. Good luck with the sale...