Oil Commercial

TreyKramer

Mar 23, 2005
Versailles, Kentucky
Not sure which company the commercial was advertising for due to all the badass land rovers they used..three or four, not sure, white off road land rover disco 2, snorkels, winches, racks....just thought it was pretty cool to see a company using three off road "land rovers"...made me think they were saying that they are the best! What company was this for? talked about using that lube in the gears and engine..

RoverRideAlong

Apr 23, 2005
Versailles, Kentucky
TreyKramer said:
Not sure which company the commercial was advertising for due to all the badass land rovers they used..three or four, not sure, white off road land rover disco 2, snorkels, winches, racks....just thought it was pretty cool to see a company using three off road "land rovers"...made me think they were saying that they are the best! What company was this for? talked about using that lube in the gears and engine..

Trey your in for it now.

DriveAroundTheWord

Mobile

bovw

Apr 1, 2006
Orange, VA
I actually saw the ad for the first time Sat. at a gas pump in Hattiesburg,MS. They had the Weather Channel playing on the pump and it went to commercial.

B

barefoot

bovw said:
I actually saw the ad for the first time Sat. at a gas pump in Hattiesburg,MS. They had the Weather Channel playing on the pump and it went to commercial.

were putting tv's on gas pumps now........wtf? :applause:

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
Bovw-what were you doing in Hattiesburg? That's very near my home stomping
grounds!

I saw the commercial twice this weekend....40000 on one oil change is not a very good thing to be "selling" in my opinion!!

bovw

Apr 1, 2006
Orange, VA
Roverlady said:
Bovw-what were you doing in Hattiesburg? That's very near my home stomping
grounds!

I saw the commercial twice this weekend....40000 on one oil change is not a very good thing to be "selling" in my opinion!!
Passing through, on the way to TX.

barefoot, yes it was in the pump itself, I thought the same thing!