D2 Transmission

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Selling an electronic ZF transmission for a D2. Trans ECU available as well. The transmission had 44K miles on it and always performed flawlessly until the rig rolled. Has been sealed since removal. Trans serviced by dealer at 30K (just before I believe). When I drained the fluid it was as red as when they put it in. I will guarantee that this transmission will work.

I will let it go for $600 if you come pick it up. That is less than half of the cost of a rebuilt and this one is still factory sealed. A "certified rebuilt" from the dealer is $2500+ or -.

Unfortunately, if I have to palletize and ship it then the cost will have to go to $700 + shipping. Still a very sweet deal, but I have learned that shipping transmissions takes a lot of time.

Location is in Salt Lake City.

To the buyer I will also loan some transmission and transfer case adapters that are essential to DIY safely. They adapt the off-balance trans and TC assembly and fit on standard floor jacks.

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I will sweeten the pot a little. The price is still $600 for local pickup only. If I have to ship, then I will reduce the price to $650. A good shipping option is Forward Air. I would imagine that shipping through them will be $50-$75...or so, but you gotta live near one of thier terminals. Go to www.forwardair.com for a list.

Help me clean my garage!

:cool:

G

gadams

Man, I would have thought by now that guy with the cooked transmission would've snapped this thing up. Wish I had a spot to put one up for a rainy day.

B

brianpack01

D2 ******

May still take it from you. Wait a week, lets see what I can do.