1990 Camel Trophy D110...

Cozy41EF

Apr 24, 2005
Aiken, SC
Nice, but would prob bring much, much more with the fake mirror fog light tratment. Like $46,001?

Serioulsy, I want it....

sean

Sep 28, 2004
being in the US makes it a good canidate to be crushed by the feds, which would be a shame. maybe someone in canada will rescue it, until it can be brought back to the US legally.

although they have a nice 57 MGA

Last edited:

sean

Sep 28, 2004
all LR's sold had to meet federal requirements, unless they were just imported for short term events and not to be sold.

stevenmd

Apr 21, 2006
NorCal
It was legally registered and imported in California and now it is making it's way back to California as a friend just purchased it.

lordkenyon

Oct 24, 2005
A
Ol'Drippy said:
Anyone got some money to loan me?

Will you take a cheque drawn on a Canadian account?

I represent a team of top government officials who are highly placed with the petroleum trust fund (PTF), as well as the federal government of Nigeria contract review committee, who are interested in commencing an immediate business relationship with you. We hereby solicit strongly for your assistances, to enable us to transfer (forex) fund, which total USD$18,500,000.00 into a reliable bank account overseas, which you have absolute control over." and the beat goes on. 30% for me, 60% for them and 10% for taxes etc.

Please respond quickly as time is of the essence. Your new friend,

Abbotu Rippuoff, Esq.

Blueboy

Apr 20, 2004
Back in the USA; Rockwood, PA
It was legally registered and imported in California and now it is making it's way back to California

bullshit

this has been discussed fucking forever.

of course I AM VERY happy that I gave up my 110 just to see this take place.

Jaime

Last edited:

sean

Sep 28, 2004
i want to know how a engine thats illegal under EPA standards gets registered legally in the most EPA compliant state, much less on a truck that is illegal under federal law.

i can see if it was titled as show car and had to be driven less than 2500 miles a year. yes, the speedometer can be disconnected but that would violate even more fed laws.

its too new to be grey market, that was abolished in 1988.

legally not even bill gates could get his 959 out of impound and registered for street use, but your trying to tell us that some california smuck was able too.

D

DiscoTrevor

California happens to be where a friend of mine got his defender and brought it back to Georgia, legally as far as I know. lol

stevenmd

Apr 21, 2006
NorCal
Just the messenger buddy, relax. He would not have spent that much money only to potentially lose it. The truck checks out and is here legally. I don't know how nor am I claiming to know how. EPA/DOT approved it, as well as, California.

But to satisfy your curiosity and mine, I will ask.