Ack! Choke! Puke! Arrrgh!

D

D Chapman

I bet that thing weighs so much, he had to put HD springs on the drivers side

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
I for one am all for good old fashion inginuity! It's about time we as auto aficianados learn to embrace our own gifts as fabricators and just say know to the corporate aftermarket "farkle" forced upon us by the "fat cats" in SEMA! We shouldn't run away from our craving to "do it yourself", why it's what this great land of ours is built on! So hats off to this young man and his wonderful contraption! I shall follow in his footsteps, run to the local green box and dive for the gold that is often overlooked in this "McAftermarket" community! Afterall, we mock what we don't understand. :patriot:

Fuck that thing is ugly!

jhmover

Apr 23, 2004
California
Glad you had that comment at the bottom I was beginning to worry about you and wonder when you were moving to Berkeley, CA.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
You should see the snorkle I made when I decided to temporarily cause my disco to be water resistant. It was awful. Actually, I think it's in my gallery. I needed to do it quick, so I printed and scaled a picture from a FAQ about a mantec snorkle so my cutout would work later when I bought one of those, and went to the plumbing section. The rest of the sealing I did was decent enough.

His is worse, though.:D And I took mine off after the fact.

Cheers,

Kennith