Can You Cure ?The Gay??

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
Holy shit, if belching is all it takes then I must be a heterosexual male as well! Wonder what flatulence will get me?

And Chris, can we get green wine all year round? That shit was some kinda good!

jimjet

Feb 22, 2005
L.I.N.Y./Daytona Beach Fl
DiscoJen said:
Holy shit, if belching is all it takes then I must be a heterosexual male as well! Wonder what flatulence will get me?

sure can

its called Boones Farm.
High Class stuff.

lifeslemon

Nov 1, 2006
Waukesha, Wisconsin
www.myspace.com
That’s really funny. "Cinnamon!"

But on a similar topic, my friend is gay and his parents are going to have him "exorcised." While humorous it’s also very sad that these people can’t be accepting of other's sexuality.

Last edited:

jimjet

Feb 22, 2005
lifeslemon said:
[FONT=&quot]That?s really funny. "Cinnamon!"

But on a similar topic, my friend is gay and his parents are going to have him "exorcised." While humorous it?s also very sad that these people can?t be accepting of other's sexuality.[/FONT]

So your gay.
its ok

you dont have to refer to yourself as my friend.
we understand.

so your getting exercised ;) by your "friend" be sure and wear protection.

jim

Oct 27, 2004
DiscoJen said:

We can, but its not always green. :) But, we can park the Element in front... That will attract all the lesbians. :)

jimjet

Feb 22, 2005
lifeslemon said:
Haha, sure. It is sad though, I havent talked to him lately but I think he has been already been "exorcised." And I used the quotes because I think thats BS.

:p

Gay is like religion.
dont push it on me and i dont care what your preference.

jim

XtremeMarine

Banned
May 27, 2005
Vero Beach, Florida
Can't we just round them up into some kind of internment camp, like what we did to the Japanese americans during WWII ? Then we could just set off a small tactical nuclear weapon in the center, and voila; problem solved.