If they don't want it...

bishop13

Oct 31, 2005
Burbank
...I'll take it. Lookie what I found collecting dust in the parking lot of Ford's Irvine building...

img4238rm5.jpg

img4228na1.jpg

NHESS81

Mar 23, 2006
CA
you freakin kiddin me???

seriously...offer them 5k...then resell it for 10...

*edit: btw...random tid bit of info...daphne greene is the current Deputy Director of OHV Parks for California. Met her at a dealer organized meet in Hollister.

Last edited:

NHESS81

Mar 23, 2006
CA
hmm...looks old enough...and its CT truck...bet it dont have alarm....shall we rescue it from its cement prison my rover brothers? lol

maxyedor

May 9, 2006
NHESS81 said:
hmm...looks old enough...and its CT truck...bet it dont have alarm....shall we rescue it from its cement prison my rover brothers? lol

I'm in Tustin this week, the Ford building is about 10 miles away, be right back....

bishop13

Oct 31, 2005
Burbank
Nori said:
Is it on sale????:bigok:

:( Nope...not that I know of. There were several other vehicles in the garage with the CT Disco. If you guys are interested in "looking", the parking lot is accessible early Saturday mornings for the C&C Show (Cars & Coffee) held in the parking lots between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM. Here are the rest...sorry for the crappiness, but I was still drooling over the CT ;)

img4234yn0.jpg

img4235vx5.jpg

img4239hy5.jpg

Robbie

Apr 20, 2004
NOVA
they must only be props. i only see a small oil stain from the rear diff on the CT truck. that can't be right? :D

TurdFerguson

Apr 29, 2005
Braselton, GA
What the hell bro!!! (did you just throw a burrito out your window)...

You can really see the rust in that second pic. I'd pay a nice amount for those CT Tail light guards! Didnt the Mongolian one on ebay recently sell for somewhere up in the 40s???

SteveA

Oct 8, 2004
Louisville, KY
Land Rover has apparently cleaned out their "Land Rover University" facilities in Lanham. The Jim Sweat/Daphne Green Camel Trophy truck has been on display out side that facility for several years (at least since 2000). They also had a green Series I that looked like that one there for a few years as well.

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
I'll take one of each!! ;)

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Does anyone know if the off-road test course in MD at the LR University building is still open? I drove by there quite a few times back in 2002/03 and always wanted to give it a run!