Old Man Emu springs....where 2 buy

Morpheus

Oct 5, 2004
Hello, anyone know of a good site to buy OME springs?? I found a site that had them for $65.00 each....does that seem right?

Andrew Homan

Jun 7, 2004
Alaska
John or Ho at EE. They have been nothing but great to me always had time to give advice and wern't in it to sell the most expensive part but what I needed. :cool:

Cheers Andy 95 EE outfited D1

S

Snwbord24

I got mine from BP as well. That's good if you're only going 2" but I got my rear 1" spacer from EE when I went to 3".

Both places were great but I've gotten much more personalized service from EE.

Cadaver

May 22, 2004
Alabama, Kentucky
I bought my OME through Ho at EE and have been extremely pleased with his suggestion and service. Got the stuff quickly. Had some questions during installation and spoke with John and was impressed as well. So, Ill plug one for EE. I usually get my genuine parts from Nathan at Discount Rovers. I think he also sells the OME stuff. Great guy to deal with as well. I dont think he matches his springs like EE though.

Andrew Homan

Jun 7, 2004
Alaska
I wanted to buy from bp even made an order but they never had anything in stock. got so tired of waiting on my springs coming from OZ that I cancelled and called EE who had them in stock And I mean things like ome springs, or the arb compressor for my locker should be on hand. Finally gave up went with EE and GBR always have it. And it's worth it to maybe pay and extra dollar or two to not have to wait. John at EE knows this story as every time I ordered something from him he heard my story about BP not having it in stock. Just my experience.

Cheers Andy 95 d1

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
Ho said:
look guys, i know election day is near, but damn, please focus! is it bush or kerry?
hold on, Arnold's about to ask for a Constitution Amendment that allows strangers to seek presidency. Then ---

VOTE HO FOR PRESIDENT!

Apexdisco

Apr 20, 2004
Castle Rock, CO
kudos to the EE site for outstanding technical information.

I'll admit, I did most of my OME shock/spring research on EE and here. But I purchased from BP.

K

Kyle

Well , some people have issues with John , or the fact that alot of people here send you to EE and on and on and on. The fact is that if YOU (All of you) as a whole buy from there you will help yourself as much as you help them. Put anything they do well aside and you still will do better dealing with them. Yeah , if you are on this coast you are going to spend more in shipping (I hate it as much as anyone else) and yes if you are a shopper you can probably find stuff cheaper in other places. But you really cant put a price on consistency. There are alot of good things about EE but as I said , put them all aside and just think about you. Dont you want the people you are dealing with to know you and your truck ? Dont you want consistency ? You deal with someone on a regular basis and you get just that. You go shopping and you might get better pricing from time to time but thats all you get with your purchase... Its no secret that EE sells my stuff and that EE has a precense here on this site. Its also no secret that if they werent worth shit I would say it louder then any.. If its a deal you are looking for that really never ends does it ? I mean you can freaking shop for something forever and always get it just a little cheaper then the last price. And believe me , ALL the vendors know about shoppers and treat you accordlingly... I dont think it gets much better then finding out what you want or need and then getting it in under ten clicks on the site... thats pretty kick ass...
As far as just the springs go. John and HO were using OME strayed from and went back to during the spring craze. Now they sell them and I think that says something... Get your springs there and start a relationship that benefits you jsut as much as it does them.

A

AgentSkull

Ho said:
look guys, i know election day is near, but damn, please focus! is it bush or kerry?

Make Tuesday National Celibacy Day...

No Bush... No Dick

The Bush administration is so full of shit we need two Johns!

RangeRoverHP

Apr 20, 2004
Philly
Morpheus said:
Hello, anyone know of a good site to buy OME springs?? I found a site that had them for $65.00 each....does that seem right?

Go to EE. The extra $5 is worth the expert advice, spring matching, and best customer service anywhere.
It's a bargain really.

asurover

Jul 19, 2004
jonesville, nc
i would check the local 4wd shop, thats where i'm getting my ome shocks for the best price, plus you get to deal with them in person and don't have to worry about shipping