HD CV's and half shafts

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
I have decided to go a different way...so

I have a brand new set of the GBR heavy duty CV's with the ABS tone rings and some brand new heavy duty half shafts for the front of a D1 or defender.

they are complete and a perfect drop in replacement for the stock stuff. So If you want to run a front locker and not worry about breaking stuff this is the set up for you!!

they are bargain blow out priced at $625 plus shipping.

PM me if you want them and I will send them on out!!

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
depends on the year?..... 1994 I believe RRC's are 24 spline diffs as are disco's and defenders.

what diff do you have?...these really go best with a ARB or TT

time to upgrade:D

Ol'Drippy

Apr 20, 2004
Chinoike Jigoku
1993 RRC, as of right now it is stock open diff (not sure 10 or 24 spline), though a Detroit/Trutrac combo is in the near future..don't know the truck that well yet.. we've met, but haven't had the opportunity to dance yet. Guess I'll step back and let someone else in line who knows what they need jump on these.

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
I will be posting the pics people have PM'd about later today

or paypal to me e-mail in my profile and they are yours...first come first served :D

handz87

May 6, 2004
Hooper, Ut
Its going to be a litte hard to get 625 for used stuff when you can get Kieths new HD CV/axle setup for the same price with a warranty!!!

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
handz87 said:
Its going to be a litte hard to get 625 for used stuff when you can get Kieths new HD CV/axle setup for the same price with a warranty!!!

Handz,

I don't believe THESE are used! not installed yet. :seeya:

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
handz87 said:

they are all new and they have ABS tone ring that the rovertracks stuff lacks

and its not the same price they are cheaper

so guys...keep the ABS working with these newHD CV's and shafts

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
peter sherman said:
Thom very tempting!!! VERY!
I'll trade you a "Sweet 16 Belgian Browning" with less than a box of shells through it...........

ok, let's have the details.

bbl length and choke please.

pics would be great.

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
man if it was one of those old browning over under with a 16 guage and a 22long I'd jump:D

but really I need the cash for the fornt end gear I'm going with.

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
sorry about the delay in posting pics people had a bit of a camera snafu, but here they are.

as you can see these are the CV's with the increased bell size that drops right into the swivel with no cutting needed.

the one of the 2 short side shafts compares the half shafts to maxidrive half shaft and as you can see these dwarf the maxidrive shafts.

the close up of the cv splines shows that the shafts have been maxed out in diameter to the size of the seal area producing a shaft of a single diameter from the CV shoulder to the splines at the diff. this is the max size that will go in the housing without any mods.

and the last one compares the whole set up to a stock shaft and there is really no comparison. I went this way because I never wanted to deal with breakage, this stuff is all new and never have been used.

Attachments

• cv.JPG
    cv.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 74
  • com stock.JPG
    com stock.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 84
  • cv spline.JPG
    cv spline.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 79
  • vs maxi.JPG
    vs maxi.JPG