OME 763's springs, 1" spacers,P38 springs, wheels, and tires

K

keewaydinl

- OME 763's a.k.a. extra heavy duty springs for sale $90.00 shipped.

-Hardly used Arnott industries P38 normal ride height spring conversion springs 4 total front and rear, all you need is the spring perch adapters they were on my truck for 2 weeks. $250.00 shipped

-A complete set of 4 1" arnott industries spacers for sale.
$30.00 shipped.

-I have two wheels for sale, one 18" hurricane $120.00 shipped, and I also have one mondial 18" $100.00 shipped.

-I also have one tire for sale one nitto terra grappler 255/55R18 it is the stock tire size for a P38 and D2. Tire is in new condition hardly any wear. Was driven maybe 2000 miles. would make a great spare or normal tire. I would like to get $90.00 I would have to check on shipping.

-Also one last item the stock stereo out of a D1 nothing wrong with it code included.
$30.00 shipped.

I will only ship INCONUS sorry to much of a hassle otherwise. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Schlitz

Apr 6, 2005
UTAH
If the spacers will work on a D1 then I will take them. Let me know and I will PM you.

Schlitz-

K

keewaydinl

I believe they will work on any rover. They fit the factory spring perches. They are yours. Just send paypal to my address on file I will ship as soon as paypal clears. Let me know if we have a deal!

K

keewaydinl

The spacers will work in the rear but they will not in the front of a D1 because the shock is located inside the front springs. All you would need is a hole saw.

Schlitz

Apr 6, 2005
UTAH
Sorry, for not following up. My work may be doing some layoffs soon. I need to wait and see if I still have a job.

Schlitz-

Kavic

Nov 2, 2004
Ashburn, VA
What's the story on the Arrnott springs? Did you run those with the 1 " spacers? Does that put the ride at the off road ride height? What springs are you using now?

K

keewaydinl

I wanted to do a sring conversion so I went with the Arnott Industries and the one inch spacers. The ride was good. The only problem is that still was not enough height to run the tires I wanted. Now I am running the Arnott spring conversion just the perches from that kit with OME 751's in the front and OME 762's in the rear. No more clearence problems. I tried those springs with the spacers, but the ride was crappy so I took them out. What happened was the springs were to compressed with the spacers. My truck rides nice now. What type of tire do you want to put on. I have been researching for a long time now maybe I can help.

K

keewaydinl

Here are some pics. I do not know why there are coming out black in white if you want more pics let me know.

Attachments

• arnottfront.jpg
    arnottfront.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 15
  • OME763.jpg
    OME763.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 18
  • sparepirelli.jpg
    sparepirelli.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 8
  • mondial.jpg
    mondial.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 10
  • hurricanerash.jpg
    hurricanerash.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 7
  • hurricane1.jpg
    hurricane1.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 11
  • arnottspacers.jpg
    arnottspacers.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 17
  • springsarnott.jpg
    springsarnott.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 7
  • arnottrear.jpg
    arnottrear.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
K

keewaydinl

Oh yeah here is the radio it comes with the code. I will throw in the pirelli for another $30 if you buy the mondial

Attachments

• disco1radio.jpg
    disco1radio.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 12
  • stereocode.jpg
    stereocode.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 6

Kavic

Nov 2, 2004
Ashburn, VA
keewaydinl said:
I wanted to do a sring conversion so I went with the Arnott Industries and the one inch spacers. The ride was good. The only problem is that still was not enough height to run the tires I wanted. Now I am running the Arnott spring conversion just the perches from that kit with OME 751's in the front and OME 762's in the rear. No more clearence problems. I tried those springs with the spacers, but the ride was crappy so I took them out. What happened was the springs were to compressed with the spacers. My truck rides nice now. What type of tire do you want to put on. I have been researching for a long time now maybe I can help.

I think for now we're just sticking with the stock tires. This thing isn't going to see much off-road. Off hand I don't know what the size is. What size are you running with the OME's and what kind of lift did they give you?

K

keewaydinl

pics

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 11
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 10