Ok, who's got a custom console in their RRC?

Oct 27, 2004
Dude, have you seen me? I am smooth like velvet! I gotta club the girl off me like baby seals.

Heres my head shot..... I am a Sexy boy!

Attachments

• billydeewilliams.jpg
    billydeewilliams.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 242

nosivad_bor

Mar 27, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Really Chris, You shouldn't have fessed up to this without having pictures to downplay it.

I can't wait for it to look ridiculous:smilelol: so we can all make fun of it !

:drool:

Rob

Oct 27, 2004
Dude, when you see my SWEEEEETTTTTT Transfer case ball, and my pimp your ride center console, You'll be drooling all right!

Bannon88

Nov 3, 2004
Columbia, IL
Chris-St Louis said:
Dude, when you see my SWEEEEETTTTTT Transfer case ball, and my pimp your ride center console, You'll be drooling all right!

Not to mention his yellow intake manifold!

I had a personal showing......it's bitchin'

Q

Qudoba

? Is there enough people on this board that would be intersted in having Tuffy build one? We Would need at least 25 people. If you dont know who tuffy is here is a link
http://www.tuffyproducts.com/consoles/tj/040.html
They are located here in colorado and I am sure that one of us would be able to handle all of the details with them.

Tuffy Products
25733 Road H
Cortez, CO 81321
Ph: (800)348-8339
Local: (970)564-1762
Fax: (970)564-1783
sales@tuffyproducts.com

Tuffy specializes in economical runs of 25 to 100,000 units but has done single part runs for highly specialized applications.

To provide you with an accurate quote, Tuffy will need detailed drawings or a sample of the desired product along with material and quantity requirements. Electronic files should be in .dwg format without dimensions or title block. Engineering assistance is available based on an hourly rate. :patriot:

nosivad_bor

Mar 27, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
im sure there is a market of over 25 probably not on this board though. a rover vendor might want to consider doing this on their own and marketing to the masses.

Oct 27, 2004
Yellow intake, Tuck and Roll console, KC highlighters and my White letters are out. :)
WHAT!
(Saying it with my urban gansta flare-yo!)

Oct 27, 2004
Bannon88 said:
Not to mention his yellow intake manifold!

I had a personal showing......it's bitchin'

Dont be jealous yo! I have PLENTY of left over cans of tacky yellow for your enjoyment! :smilelol:

az_max

Apr 22, 2005
I used all my tacky yellow paint on a pc case...

Attachments

• case_assembled_outside_2.jpg
    case_assembled_outside_2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 176
Oct 27, 2004
It's installed. I have to load the pics, but it's really nice... I think. VERY solid, the armrest/lid is soft. It works great.

A couple of complaints.... Everything fits TIGHT in this thing. Ash tray,switches, its tight. Tight install too.
I like it.

TN-LR3

Sep 17, 2005
Nashville,TN
Chris-St Louis said:

one of the guys who works at LRN has a budweiser beer tab for the t-case shifter. And about a week ago my buddy and i took a deer antler and made it a t-case knob. easy to do just drill it a little smaller than the lever part and it just threads on

Oct 27, 2004
Should be coming tomorrow in fact, if the UPS track is anygood. :)

Thanks!!

Next pic.

Attachments

• IM000676.JPG
    IM000676.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 139