Top Secret 1st Pics of the 07 Defender

kellymoe

Banned
Apr 23, 2004
Burbank
That bulge on the hood is gonna make it tough to see with a tire on the hood, bonnet, sorry:D Or maybe thats where the spare is.

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
roverover said:
Steering wheel is on the wrong side?

Here's hoping.

Ya, but, the bolts match on both sides so it looks pretty modular.. I'm thinking you could just unbolt it and move it right over to where it needs to be..

I'll believe it's coming back to the USA when I see them on the local dealer showroom floor..

A

AndrewClarke

ptschram said:
That pic looks like a 110, they didn't have the vents on the 110s.

You sure about that? Every 110 I can ever remember seeing has had them. Mine has them. There's a guy around here with a '95 ex-MOD and I'm 99% sure his has them. Maybe NAS D110s didn't, or maybe they don't any more and I only see older ones...?

- Andrew.

D

Def110

ptschram said:
That pic looks like a 110, they didn't have the vents on the 110s.

Mine does, and every one I see driving around does too.

Blueboy

Apr 20, 2004
Back in the USA; Rockwood, PA
they didn't have the vents on the 110s.

for sure they were on every 110 or 90 for thet matter made in Brasil including the last ones in 2006.

unless PT you are referring to something else.

it would not surprise me though if they did get rid of them as it is a good water leak.

Jaime

kellymoe

Banned
Apr 23, 2004
Burbank
I think the NAS 110 have the vents but are non functional due to the roll cage bar that sits infront of them. My buddy has a NAS 110 and there are no handles for the vents on the inside. The outside I believe have black plastic where the vents are or should be.

draaronr

Apr 20, 2004
wilmington, nc
kellymoe said:
I think the NAS 110 have the vents but are non functional due to the roll cage bar that sits infront of them. My buddy has a NAS 110 and there are no handles for the vents on the inside. The outside I believe have black plastic where the vents are or should be.
All 110s have the vent holes under the windshield, even the 93NAS 110s, the 93 NAS 110s were closed up with some black plastic covers and made nonfunctional because of the particular AC system it used. All the 90s and everyother truck with ac has the bolt on kit under the dash, THey had to do this for circulation of the duct work. the 93 110s have a completely jackass system and most people don't fix it and convert to the bolt on system.