1999 D2 ARB, Warn, Etc.

xlittlejohnx

Apr 21, 2004
Washington, DC
www.my-wv.com
1999 D2 with 80K Miles. Upgrades include Hella 4000 Safari Lights wired to factory switch, ARB Bull Bar with Warn 9000 Winch. ARB is finished in gold with facotry paint to match vehicle exterior. Vehicle is fully loaded inlcuding ACE, SLS, and heated windscreen. 2" Rovertym SLS Spacers are installed along with Rovertym front springs and OME shocks all the way around. Safari Gard Rear Diff guard has been installed also. Vehicle has the new Range Rover 19" wheels. I have both cloth and winter floormats. G4 Edition rear lamp guards have been installed. Truck has scratches from the woods, but otherwise is in great shape. Consistantly serviced by Certified Land Rover Tech. I also have a Safety Devices Safari Rack that has not yet been installed along with a rear ladder. Most upgrades are new and the winch has never been used. This is a great looking Disco that I am sad to part with. I'm going to settlement on another property and can't afford to keep vehicle. Oh, and everything works and recent major service has been completed.
$10,500 OBO
John
Alexandria, VA

Attachments

• Image(112).jpg
    Image(112).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 538
  • Image(25).jpg
    Image(25).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 404
  • Image(23).jpg
    Image(23).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

MVM90

Nov 5, 2005
plattsburgh, ny
Fyi, I Just Bought The Same Safety Devices Safari Rack For $415.oo Plus Truck Freight. To Give You A Starting Point Guys. Goodluck Selling Your Truck.

MTNROVR

Jun 21, 2005
SoCali
xlittlejohnx said:
I also have a Safety Devices Safari Rack that has not yet been installed
Never installed? I've seen these so for 4800-$900 used! Awesome Deal!! $415.00 where did you purchase it?

Oh yes I've got dibs on the ladder.. PM'd and emailed you.

Last edited:

Monty_1604

Jan 17, 2006
Nice Disco

Hey John,
I've been the guy from NC driving you crazy for some pictures. I see them now and thanks. I'll e-mail you, I'm very interested in your vehicle.

Thanks,
Chris

utahrover

Apr 20, 2005
Salt Lake City
Did you get rid of the original wheels? Are you still going to include everything mentioned above for the 9k price? Also, can you email some better pics? Thanks!