Labor Day Weekend CIGAR P.I.F.

F18Guy

Mar 30, 2004
Down by the big rock
Last night, while riding through Forest Park, I kept thinking about a nice habano and four fingers of Single Malt. Sooooooooooo, With Labor Day Weekend only two weeks out; it's time for the Labor Day Weekend CIGAR P.I.F. :D

The process is very simple:

#1 Post on this thread with your real name and email address.

#2 Wednesday night (8/24/05) I will put all names in a hat and they will be drawn out in pairs.

#3 I will then post all paired names / emails on this thread.

#4 Participants will check the posting and email their PIF partner for a snail mail address.

#5 Cigar(s) sending begins. Remember, do not tell your PIF partner what you are sending him or her. This is part of the fun.

#6 Quantity: One or two is good, three should be the max. It all depends on you.

After you receive your PIF in the mail, post back here about your cigar(s),(what you like / don't like etc.) If someone sends you a dog rocket JR signature cigar, tell the world.

The whole point is to get your surprise cigars to enjoy during Labor Day Weekend.

Fine Print resulting from the last Cigar PIF:

#1 Richard Doane is on double secret probation.
#2 Brian Pack is banned from participating.

This NON-DWEB sponsored event is a great opportunity for us to share our enjoyment of hand rolled aged tobacco.

GOT SMOKE?

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 290

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I'm out of this one this time... I'll have to catch the next go around... Going to be in Canada for a while fishing.. Well, that plus smoking and drinking but, the main reason is to fish or at least that's what I keep trying to tell myself.. :D

S

Snwbord24

Man, if I wasn't working hard on my thesis and was going to be in town I would definately be in again. This is a great thing we have going here and I'll definately be in again on the next one.

F18Guy

Mar 30, 2004
Down by the big rock
Sweet, Great to have you participating again Ken and Peter.

Remember Peter, Castro hands those Trinidads out to foreign diploments...truly gourmet shit :D

scubaman99

Jun 7, 2004
Sunnyvale, CA
www.keepmedia.com
thx for setting this up again Paul!!!! :D

I heard the best story about cubans...

TRUE STORY... saw it on 60min hte othere day.

apparently there is this commedian/singer/author guy in texas. i cant remember his name off the top of my head... Anyway he's starting to get some political recongnition and several years back he was invited to the White house for some dinner / function. anyway, he gets introduced to President Clinton. upon meeting him, he pulls out a Cuban cigar out of his pocket and proceeds to give it to Clinton. Realizing that "all eyes are on him" Clinton hesitates for a minute. then the Texan says "Dont think of cigar as supporting the Castro regime... think of it as burning their tobacco fields" :D

did any one see that episode? whats that guys name? he was funny as heck

F18Guy

Mar 30, 2004
Down by the big rock

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
V22Guy said:
Well, not too much participation this time.....maybe this will be the last one we do here :(
No NO No say it isn't sooo.... I think that it was just a bad time of year.. Kids going back to school, every one trying to get that last vacation in before school.. That kind of thing.. I'd most certainly be in on the next one.. I'd have been in on this one but, whom ever got my name wouldn't see anything till mid sept and I didn't want to do that since I'll be out fishing and such....

F18Guy

Mar 30, 2004
Down by the big rock
AlmightyMoonPie said:
Sniff, sniff, I got left out, oh well i'll get in on the next one

Chuck that was my mistake and I apologize....to make it right PM me your snail mail address and I will return the favor. That means I'll be trading with you and Kennith (SCSL)

F18Guy

Mar 30, 2004
Down by the big rock
Eric N. said:
No NO No say it isn't sooo.... I think that it was just a bad time of year.. Kids going back to school, every one trying to get that last vacation in before school.. That kind of thing.. I'd most certainly be in on the next one.. I'd have been in on this one but, whom ever got my name wouldn't see anything till mid sept and I didn't want to do that since I'll be out fishing and such....

Okay Eric, Maybe we'll try a Holiday Pif in November......