Tears in the 100-Acre Wood

Onionman

Apr 23, 2004
Olathe, KS
A dark cloud of sadness hangs over the 100-Acre Wood today as residents and frequent visitors mourn the deaths of Paul Winchell, the voice of Tigger, and John Fiedler, the voice of Piglet. Both passed away this weekend. The world of Winnie the Pooh as we know it is coming to an end.

Oh, Bother.

K

KEJ

Onionman said:
A dark cloud of sadness hangs over the 100-Acre Wood today as residents and frequent visitors mourn the deaths of Paul Winchell, the voice of Tigger, and John Fiedler, the voice of Piglet. Both passed away this weekend. The world of Winnie the Pooh as we know it is coming to an end.

Oh, Bother.

Bother, indeed. I'll inform my own Mr. Saunders. 10 points for anyone who knows that Pooh reference!

KJ

RBBailey

Jul 26, 2004
Oregon
www.flickr.com
utahdog2003 said:
We should Eminent Domain the Wood for a Mini-Mall. Stuffed animals and boyhood dreams don't do much for tax dollars, you know.

That's a new term for insult or threat, "Don't push it, or I'll... I'll... Get a smash business plan together and E.D. you right out of the county mister!!"

B

bshinn

I've spent more than a few hours in the last years becomming reequainted w/ the crowd from the 100 aker wood with my son Colin after a 35 years. Forgot how special they are to a child ( 4 or 39 years old).

Paul & John are sitting somewhere discussing w/ Mel Blanc the dismal quality of childrens animation in the 21st century. :(

Last edited: