1990 RRC Parting Out!

harrellee

May 12, 2005
1990 Range Rover Classic Lite roll onto the Drivers side, so all drivers side panels and glass are distroyed, but everything else is for the taking! The car had 130K and it was in perfect conditon and I due mean perfect; probably $5K spent in the last year (New radiator, altenator,starter, brakes and rotors, bearings), allot of new parts! So e-mail me with what you want and I will respond quick and all parts will go CHEAP car is taking up to much room!

Thank You,
Larry

harrellee@hotmail.com
919-602-3894

harrellee

May 12, 2005
No Cloth seats sorry this was an County edition with county embrordered into the leather seats! Sorry!

harrellee

May 12, 2005
Raleigh NC

The truck is in Raleigh, NC and I everything except that drivers side is in perfect shape the car was very well taken care of all of it life it has every service record and all the papers to back it up, being that said I would probaby take $2000.00 for it with everything still intact!

Larry

90RR

Larry, if you still plan to part it out, I'll take the wood trim pieces of both front doors and the one that holds the window switches on the center console. Please let me know and email some pictures if you can. Thanks.

Oscar