SRS light

M

micklongley

MY SRS light is on and im wondering what I should do about it. We bought it this way so I dont know what that cause of this alarm is. When I first start driving the light pulses slightly and then after a while it will just go to a solid illumination. Anyone have any advise on getting this fixed or just getting rid of the light.

Thanks,
Mick

i hated that light ! :mad: if your good with a srew driver you can take the insterment cluster out. after you get it out you must pull the cluster apart to get to the 2 srs lights thats right i said 2. you must be very carfull when you take it a part. if you need more info just e mail me

RVRSRVC

May 7, 2004
Elizabethtown, PA
www.roverlab.com
Diagnosis of the SRS light requires a dedicated tool like Testbook or Autologic. (I have 2 Autologics for my shop. ) Could be as simple as having lost power when a battery was changed out (seen a lot of). Or, it could be a harness failure ( only seen twice). Either way, you have to decide how much is it worth to have a safety system functional, or find out that the system needs a repair and it's not worth fixing.

K

kkngtgr

Secondary Restrain System is the air bag and they are supposed to be serviced after 10 years of the manufacturing date, I guess it could be reset

-Marco