RRC and D1 parts in New Yawk CHEAP!

T

The Craigness

I am clearing house in Queens. Got some stuff for sale.

RRC:

Good condition 1990-on ABS pump $150

Wabco ABS ECU 1990-on $75

Old style GREY (AND REAL HARD TO FIND) 1987-1989 Parcel Tray in good condition $75

1990-1993 Tan (Sorrel?) Parcel try with slight wear but not broken $75

Classic clocks $25, Working window switches $5, TONS of trim (Ask) Jack with handles $75, A/C vents $8, Plastic brown AC faica panel both sides $50, Passengers power mirror - $50, Spare tire plate and dowl (Good for roof rack project!) $35, Hella Comet 550 replaces lucas or wipac garbage fog lights new in box $65 for both (Rare find), Bag full of almost all the relays from a 1990 - $50, 1985 (Rare) dash pod cluster with tach and speedo complete $50, Same from 1989 $50, drivers cigar ash try $5, TPS module for 1990 on (Fixed holes) $75, MINT set of older (Thick ones) Trailing links with red Polybushings $100 both sides, Single with no bushing $35, tons of misc interior trim so ask.

D1:

Complete set of 4 castor alloys with wheel nuts in good condition $125 (worth nuts alone).

front factory bumper turn signals - $30

and of course my complete 96 discovery 5-speed with a 2" emu/Bilstien lift for the first $2700 and drive it away.....

Craig - 917-453-3500

all stuff is either pick up or UPS except wheels, those are pick up in Queens only.

M

MacRovah

I am interested in the following:
? All working A/C vents
And am wondering if you have any of the following and what the cost would be:
? Wood dash trim piece (long)
? Wood transfer case knob
? Wood shifter insert piece
? Lower front-door speaker cover
? Drivers-side rear taillight lens
? Drivers-side rear bumper end cap
? Cubby box console lid
? Drivers front window motor and regulator

Please state the condition as well. I am trying to restore the best I can and am looking for the best parts I can find. I live right up the street in Westchester. Thanks a lot.

Jim McNamara