Rovertym G4 D1?

cptyarderho

Apr 23, 2004
Va
It s red, not Tangiers orange. Maybe a customer, not familiar with the truck. Looks like a modded DI, nothing unusual...

S

syoung

someone put the brake rotors on the wrong side of the wheels... sheesh... :rolleyes:

:D
g4001.JPG

K

Kyle

LOL , and its got an $G bumper on the front..... damn IN fact , that looks painfully like the $G Kalihari Display at SEMA.....

K

Kyle

oops , my bad... :D I hope the srpings dont die being ramped like that...... That might suck

S

syoung

is it just me, or is the skid plate/steering guard crooked?

D

D Chapman

I wonder how well that steering set-up works???

Looks like the photo has been photo shopped...Or, has it just been blown up from a low res picture???

Anyway, looks like a 'street queen'. I wonder if the beadlocks are snap-on hub caps :confused:

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Shesh.... I poked some fun at Steve when I saw it making a few SG comments as well..

As for the steering set up, JBS had told me that it solved alot of his bump steer issues. Well, when I first saw it on his truck a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I actually think it's a good looking truck except for the type of lights on the brush guard, the rims, the G4 stickers, the Land Rover sticker on the rear quarters, and the licence plate on the steering skid.. Other then that I like it. I would have went with a different set of bead locks. I wonder what else has been done to it.. Like lockers, gears, axles, and such...

S

syoung

there just isn't a sexy place to put a license plate on the front though. My D1 has the plate zip-tied to the a-bar. The FL doesn't have one, but I've never been pulled over because of it... yet.