DII ARB running boards

RVRSRVC

May 7, 2004
Elizabethtown, PA
www.roverlab.com
I have a pair of ARB running boards from a DII. They are black with polished aluminum diamond plate. The customer's wife didn't like the appearence with the Rocha Red of her DII, so we ordered the all black Genuine ones instead. These were on the vehicle for about 4 weeks, but are in as new condtion. For better pictures, go to the Atlantic British website and look at item #9022. These cost $400 new; I am open to offers. Also, I am located in Baltimore and can ship UPS/FedEx.

U

upmba

Shoot me an email

eric_edwards@comcast.net

I have found the ARB Running Boards at 4x4 Connection for 290.00 USD, with no shipping charge. Please send me a tell if you can sell them for that amount including shipping. If so, I will pay you via PayPal or Credit Card (if your a business).

Thanks,

Eric

Last edited:

RRCNicky

Dec 6, 2006
Carsy - good idea to look in the upper left hand corner to see when the post was put up. These are from 2004! I see you only have 2 posts, so are probably still finding your way around - that's a pretty basic thing to check when looking at classifieds...

MUSKYMAN

Apr 19, 2004
OverBarrington IL
yes plus these are not something you want on your truck...get sliders or wait for someone selling the stockers for a hundo if you really want running boards.