who has a utilikilt?

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Hey,

Some of the toughest men in history wore kilts. Nothing gay about them. Hell, all my ancestors wore them. That's not a bad idea. If it caught on, people would be a lot more comfortable.

Cheers,

Kennith

RoverChic

Apr 19, 2004
den Haag
kennith said:
Hey,

Some of the toughest men in history wore kilts. Nothing gay about them. Hell, all my ancestors wore them. That's not a bad idea. If it caught on, people would be a lot more comfortable.

Cheers,

Kennith

Ya! And you can look up the boy's skirts too with that set-up! Yippee! :D

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
RoverChic said:
Ya! And you can look up the boy's skirts too with that set-up! Yippee! :D

Well, I wasn't planning on doing that... :D

Besides, one needn't peer up my skirt to get a decent view, one needs only to ring my doorbell around 2AM when I am too lazy to put the Guinness down and grab my trousers. Ahh, the benefits of living alone. Good thing this building isn't drafty. :D

Cheers,

Kennith

trailhogg

Feb 26, 2005
Hermitage Pennsylvania
I would have never ever given any thought into wearing a kilt on a regular basis until i saw these last fall at Irishfest in Pittsburgh. They had a huge display setup and it looked as though they were selling a bunch. Soon as I get some extra cash I am getting one. Thanks for not hating Kennith, I guess we are secure enough as men to wear something like this, lol. You irish or scottish?...both here

Last edited:
D

D Chapman

I don't know, but they could be gay??? Anyone want to see a picture of Garrett in a kilt? :)

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

abrooks

Sep 23, 2004
Arlington, VA
Have one, wear it a good bit especially outdoors when it could get effed up, though I wear my "real" one to scottish events. Comfortable as hell.

RoverChic

Apr 19, 2004
den Haag
rovercanus said:
Are you going to get some shoe mirrors now Mel?

Walt- I have a whole EBAY store designated just to the sale of shoe mirrors...Let me know if you need anything or anyone else! :D

F

FrankyRizzo

Something about dangling in the breeze doesn't seem very appealing.

D

D Chapman

garrett said:
my own pic made my gag reflex kick in. ugh.
Yeah, it looks like a chicken neck you pull out of one of those Perdue boilers. akkkkk