Rra Ar-15

rob mellor

Mar 28, 2006
syracuse UT
I'm looking for a Rock River Arms Elite CAR A4, do any of you know who has one of these in stock rather than wait for 6-8 weeks?

dirtyjim

Apr 28, 2004
drunk, in a bar(alvin,texas)
in the houston area they are still available at most of the gunshows. their webite should list dealers in your area that stock their products, i would start by calling them first. rra is a good ar at a better price than bushy & higher quality than olyimpic. you can also get some good deals on them used at the auctions, if you willing to get one thats used instead of new

az_max

Apr 22, 2005
rob mellor said:
I'm looking for a Rock River Arms Elite CAR A4, do any of you know who has one of these in stock rather than wait for 6-8 weeks?

:D

(sorry, it's an a2, and taken...)

Attachments

• ar-small.jpg
    ar-small.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 80

rob mellor

Mar 28, 2006
syracuse UT
I went through the list of dealers on their site and have already called 25+. There's a gun show this weekend in SLC so maybe I can get lucky and find one there. If you come across one in TX please PM the stores phone #. Thanx -Rob

rob mellor

Mar 28, 2006
syracuse UT
I'd appreciate it. I went to the Crossroads of the West Gun Show in SLC this weekend. There was only 2 RRA Ar's there and they were both A2's. Every one said that they cant keep the flat tops in stock.

reelpain

Apr 23, 2007
I have a RRA flat top DEA Model. Surefire on the stock and infa red circle scope on her. Retractable stock. May get ride of her if the price is right??

ChrismonDA

May 2, 2004
NC Johnston Co
reelpain said:
I have a RRA flat top DEA Model. Surefire on the stock and infa red circle scope on her. Retractable stock. May get ride of her if the price is right??

Does it have the weaver rail system on top? Oh and what would you take for her.