P1663/p1664

lighting

Feb 4, 2015
Bayonne, NJ
I bought this 2003 Disco that the previous called quits. I know it has freshly done head gasket, I replaced all the brake pads (front & rear, rotors ,measure out good), I also replaced a new water pump because it was leaking, new Interstate battery, swapped the rear air bags with coil springs from OME, vacummed the A/C system and flushed out and works great, new spark plugs just for peace of mind. It drives great but I am getting a bunch of codes as such: P0171..P1592..P1663..P1664. I have erased all a few times but they keep coming back. My 3 amigos are on and the brake light is on due to a bleeder left loose by the PO. Since then I have bled the whole system and the brakes feel firm and nice but the light still on, all my exterior lights works as they such. I have done the option B on the Wabco pump but don't have a scanner that reads the code(already ordered an Autel AL619) to read and repair whatever issue(s) I may have.
Can someone point me in the right direction about the OBD2 codes???........
Thanks for any and/or all help, without you guys I have not been able to do all I have done.

riceybean

Jun 29, 2008
Vancouver, WA
http://workshop-manuals.com/landrov...system_v8/description_and_operation/page_418/

P0171 System too rich (bank 1) Multiplication injector adaptive fuelling - rich limit exceeded LH bank

P1590-1592

Diagnosis & Repair
When ignition is turned on and during vehicle operation, ECM checks rough road signal circuits. If expected signal is not seen, ECM will store a DTC. Using an oscilloscope or Snap-On(R) PAC ensure SLABS ECU PWM signal indications are consistent with road conditions. See ROUGH ROAD PWM SIGNAL INDICATIONS table. If PWM signal is not as specified, check circuits for opens or shorts. Check for poor power and ground connections and/or loose wires at ECM. See WIRING DIAGRAMS article. Ensure ABS wheel speed sensors are operating properly. Repair as necessary. When DTC P1590-P1592 repairs are completed, perform REPAIR CONFIRMATION DRIVE CYCLE " A" .

Found those in the interwebs.

Sounds like you need an ABS amigo or the Autel you have ordered.

Let me know about the Autel, I was looking at one as well.