What A Rip-off!!!

Lutzgaterr

Apr 23, 2004
LUTZ, Florida
Chris Eagleson, owes me $110 for a cargo cover.
He has my cover, but I have no money from Chris.
? Agreement was early in 04 and I shipped cargo cover
? April 6, e-mail from Chris stating he forgot, well we both did, LOL.
? April, e-mail from Chris, check mailed on 15th.
? April 21, e-mails from me, call me since I have no check, if issues, I can wait
? April 23, last chance, please call or e-mail me?
? TODAY, no check, no e-mail response? NOTHING!

So, CHRIS EAGLESON is now the owner of a FREE cargo cover, thanks to me!

Come on, it?s only $110!!!!!!

Be careful with this person folks and protect yourself using Paypal or other means.
I was wrong to TRUST this person.

I will keep this thread going with my efforts to collect my money, so stay tuned.
:mad:

discodriveradam

Apr 20, 2004
Sparta, TN
That sucks. I hope it works out for the best though. One question: why didn't you get the payment for the item before you shipped it to him? I thought that's the way everyone did business.

S

Snwbord24

Couldn't you run into the same issue? The scenerio could be reversed and you pay someone for something before it's shipped and they don't ship it. They just pocket your cash.

Unfortunately these things happen because some people are just that way. I do however think we've got a very ethical group of people here and this is just an isolated incident.

Hopefully Chris will fork over the cash with a reasonable explanation.

J

jnjander

He lives in Snellville GA. I looked him up from a past e-mail I sent him, months ago. I sent the info to Lutzgaterr in an e-mail. Now he has is address and phone number. :)

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
LOL, Ho.

This poor guy is probably pinned beneath a large object or maybe he got stuck between the toilet and tub while reaching for the petroleum jelly.

Private internet business is risky, but I've only had good experiences. Never a bad experience on dweb, that's for sure. In fact, I'm waiting right now for a very large box to arrive from a dweb member...... :)

D

Disco-Kings

Who's Lutzgater ? I've got some outstanding debts to collect maybe I could give him a few addresses and numbers ? How much is he charging?...... L :D L

Lutzgaterr

Apr 23, 2004
LUTZ, Florida
Well Blue, I am not stuck between anything, but petroleum jelly could help...
Ho, that is why I posted, to see if Chris Eagleson would respond with his version, which I am sure it is going to be a good story.
Simple fact is, he has my cargo cover and I have no money.
Geez, how hard is it to mail a damn check? 1-minute, versus my efforts to ship and future efforts to collect, hopefully not receiving a rubber-check...
My bad for trusting, no doubt, but the fact remains, our transaction as of TODAY 4-29-04, is still not complete.
PayPal in the future.

OBTW, thanks for sending me his contact info. I have some of it, E-mail and web-site, but they are responding, simply stating check was sent, hmmmm.

COME ON CHRIS EAGLESON, defend your postion and complete this transaction!

Show us all you are not a coward, cheapskate, rip-off artist, a low-life.
What would your kids, family, neighbors think? :eek:

Lutzgaterr

Apr 23, 2004
LUTZ, Florida
Well, it is now 5-5-04, and CHRIS EAGLESON is still proving to be a coward, cheap-skate, rip-off-artist.
Yup, you guessed it, no reponse what so ever.
Hmmm, probably too busy with his deacon responsibilities at chruch. :rolleyes: