Disco video

SCSL

Apr 27, 2005
Very cool. But at the same time sad. All that history,,,, it just won't be the same when they film the next video for LR3 at the mall....

B

brianpack01

the tradition

hahaha. The sad thing is that fact that people won't let the LR3 add up to the history of land rover.The only solution is to cherish the earlier models. Man I sound like a politician. All good things must come to an end.

Ross_Thoma

Apr 25, 2004
Interlochen, Michigan
Hummm, 8 models in the last 50 years and 5 in the next 6.

I wonder if they will continue the trend up scaling or will they intro a ner off-roader and will it be practical.

rt

BaldEagle

Sep 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
there is a good article in this months LRM about how LR is clearly focusing on the north american market and making luxury soccer mom vehicles. the point of the article is while nothing is wrong with that, is LR still thinking of the rest of the world that requires a kick ass 4x4 to get around. i quote - "the first car that the majority of the population of the world see is a land rover"

Landrovernick

Apr 21, 2004
Las Vegas
That video is actually part of a DVD that you could order through the dealerships. I got one sent to me. It was for the introduction of the "New" Disco with the pocket headlamps. There were two discs. That was where the Disco came from and the second disc showed where the Disco was going, i.e. the new technologies.