Mar 26, 2004
Orange, CA
koby.sigmadata.net
Looks like it transforms just like Bluestreak:

bluestreak2.jpg

Fucking sweet. LOL

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
Koby is that from your personal collection? You know it's not worth anything out of the original packaging! :D
Great advertisement. It would be kinda freaky to so a car jump up in front of you and do that.

Last edited:

Marco

Jan 5, 2005
Va
adi said:
Mine would slip and fall from all the dripping oil :D
LMAO
mine would do exactly the same, unless it was empty in wich case it would trip with itself and fall anyways

koby

Mar 26, 2004
Orange, CA
koby.sigmadata.net
Walterroverdoghound said:
Koby is that from your personal collection? You know it's not worth anything out of the original packaging! :D

I wish I still had my Transformer toys. I carelessly let most of my transformers get given away or thrown away. Those were some of the best toys I ever had when i was a kid.

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
koby said:
I wish I still had my Transformer toys. I carelessly let most of my transformers get given away or thrown away. Those were some of the best toys I ever had when i was a kid.
I think we all miss some of our old toys. I had the big ass Major Matt Mason setup when I was a kid. Fun stuff!

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
Forget Transformers!

I come from ole sckool Micronauts man! I love those little clear colored guys with interchangable feet and shit. I wonder if all those boxes of them I had are still in the attic of the last place I lived when I forgot to get 'em out? Knock knock...can I crawl in yer attic ma'am?

Matt Taylor

Apr 20, 2004
New Orleans
I was partial to Fisher Price Adventure People.

Quick story:

When I was in college, my friends and I were lamenting how the commercial for toys always depicted awesome shit that no kid could ever pull off on his own. So, I went and found all my old Stomper Trucks, and we proceeded to build the most kick ass stomper track in my backyard. The 20 year old toys didn't hold up so well, though, even with the hard outdoor stomper tires, so we had to go buy a bunch of new toys to run the track.

It was fun for like 10 minutes after we sobered up. I now have a low spot in my yard that holds water everytime it rains because of the stupid stomper track. Building it was fun, though.

K

Krawler

i want to shake the persons hand who made that because that is amazing.

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
Candanians probably produce better commercials than frenchies ;)

I used to love transformers; however, my parent's really only got me GIJOEs, the little 3 3/4" guys. They freaking rocked. Played with them till just about all of them broke, then took them apart mix matched them and painted them up so they were like brand new toys just in the camo schemes that I wanted. I wish cars were that easy.

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
mgreenspan said:
Candanians probably produce better commercials than frenchies ;)

I used to love transformers; however, my parent's really only got me GIJOEs, the little 3 3/4" guys. They freaking rocked. Played with them till just about all of them broke, then took them apart mix matched them and painted them up so they were like brand new toys just in the camo schemes that I wanted. I wish cars were that easy.
They are! http://www.smart.com/smart_uk/smart_uk_start.html