Heubacher (sp?) LR in Sac

S

Scott H

Anyone have experience with these guys? My wife was driving my 95 Disco back from a backpacking trip and the water pump blew. I live in the San Jose area, so had it towed to these guys (closest dealer). I try to avoid dealers, but I needed to get this fixed. Long story short after $660 I had a new water pump installed. I picked it up on Sat after 4 hour drive in traffic and drove it to my sister in-laws where I had to stop twice since it overheated on the way there. Needless to say I was livid. About 2 years ago I had the radiator rodded, changed the thermostat, about 1 year ago I put in a new expansion tank, and about 2 months ago a new Viscous Fan clutch.

I promptly called these guys and told them to come get this and fix it. I have yet to hear back. Anyone know what the reputation of this place is, or have any inside contacts there that can lend me a hand?

thanks much

Scott

Scott H

B

Black Dog

I've used Land Rover Rocklin instead even though Hubacher Cadillac Land Rover is only a few minutes away. There's also Stewart's on Stockton Blvd. downtown.

Jim
'99 D2
'97 D90

jmonsrvr

Apr 20, 2004
montara, ca & newport beach, ca
hubacher in sacramento sucks!!!! they do really shabby work. when lr rocklin first opened up (about 20 minutes from hubacher) they got all of the dealership business....because hubacher has such a bad name.

anyway in sac there is stewarts and british cars....i used to go to british cars all of the time. dan the owner is a good guy. make sure he works on your truck