In search of "In Search of the Experience" DVD

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Took my D1 to the dealership to reprogram the alarm remote. They did a great job of that, then handed me back a sparkly clean truck and a diagnosis of a leaking head gasket with a quote of $1,800 for the repair.

I'm considering having a go at this project myself. I have RAVE, I have Will Tillery's phone number for the parts, and I just might be foolish enough to do it.

I looked through back posts on the subject of head gasket replacement and several folks have recommended watching a DVD that walks through the job, called "In Search of the Experience."

Anyone have this who would be willing to send me a copy? Happy to pay for shipping/materials/time. Send PM with details. Thanks!

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Butch said:

Thanks for that pointer. Now that I have a better sense of what that film project is about I think I'll fork over the dough to order one. Looks like there is a lot more to it than I originally thought. The asking price of $15 seems like an inexpensive investment in a head gasket replacement job. If I'm going to save $1,500 by doing it myself then I'm happy to pay 1% of that to the filmmaker. Having worked on a few indie film projects myself I know the situation.

Elias, is ordering through your site the best way to go or do you have another preferred option?