National Ralley

S

Sergei

Marc - is it worth it? :) I been thinking about going, but i cant figure out if i wanna spend some money to do things that i am doing anyway for free :)

marc olivares

Apr 20, 2004
in years past i just went solo and didn't pay (just kinda loitered around)
but when you pay you commit your self to socialize etc...
yeah it's worth it.
sounds like Bill (Gbr) is arranging another Twist off with an RTI ramp.
should be a good time.

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Ho said:
truck that runs and "shifts" please.

LOL - with any luck it may actually do both. The thing I worry about is that it may not meet up to the "John inspection". As it sits now, I get my sliders, spring retainers, & rear shock mounts back from the powedercoaters on Monday. Steering & drag links back on Tuesday, then KVT Backpack in Thursday (I hope). This will leave little time to do the winch, lights, Engel, & proper Surefire & Benchmade mounts done in time for the John inspection :eek:

marc olivares

Apr 20, 2004
curtis, i don't think i'd bother, better take the mini van.

i'd like to see what kind of rti that thing has :D

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
So is anyone else coming to this?

:D

Marc - we just got a nice condo on the golf course. Since your rig is torn town you ought to borrow one (you know - the white one parked in Olympus Hills) and meet us there. You can crash on the sleeper sofa...

rrefx

I can probably make it down late friday night, I'll be a loiterer... but still would be cool to kick it with so many rovers in town, of corse, that is dependant on whether or not work changes the shooting schedule again.

~ Ryan

KevinNY

Dec 28, 2004
Waxhaw,NC
You jumped on an old thread for last years Rally, might want to start an '05 one. I'll be there plus a week or so through CO with at least 1 other guy.