Pine Barrens

J

JeffreyDV

I was wondering if people thought it would be okay to take my 4 month old son on this trip?

Thanks,
Jeff

Peterb

Apr 23, 2004
Philadelphia Pa.
Dogs and children

I can see no issues with bringing a new one out on the trail, Dean has and will be bringing his daughter out and has been since she was a wee one!!!
Trip is still on!!! I will be bringing more shackles for sale at a low pine barrens price!
See you all there, We will be meeting at the rt 70 + 206 circle at 10:00 Sat may 1st,
We will leave the circle if we don't know that you are coming, So please eather be on time, Or let me know that you will be there!!!
My cell # is 215 778 5301, Feel free to call if you have any questions!
Peter.

F

flippedrover

Still planning on it unless the new radiator isn't in by then.

J

JeffreyDV

So I was just curious what vehicles everyone is bringing. I will be in my 1992 Range Rover with 2" Rovertym HD springs and Warn 8000# winch.

Jeff

F

flippedrover

I'm out. Death in the family. Want to go on the next trip though.

Peterb

Apr 23, 2004
Philadelphia Pa.
Looking great for the trip, The sun will be shining! No Bugs, and lots of fun, I'm bringing my snorkle, swimfins, and mask just incase i need to scout out a puddle! ! !
Peter.

J

JeffreyDV

So, we are meeting at 9:30? What CB channel should I tune to? See you all there.

Jeff
201-697-7259 cell

LostInBoston

Banned
Apr 19, 2004
Wandering aimlessly
I finally finished working on my truck, so ill be able to make it. unless it fall apart tomorrow morning, which is a possibility since i cant see straight right now. See ya at 9:30
-Rick

i dont know why im posting this, most normal people will be asleep now.

J

JeffreyDV

Just wanted to say thanks to Peter for organizing this trip. We had a really good time and are looking forward to the next one. Hopefully I will have my new tires by then. BTW, my floors are still drying out.

Jeff

LostInBoston

Banned
Apr 19, 2004
Wandering aimlessly
if anyone have any pics of the trip e-mail them to me and il lput them up on a web page. this is waht i have so far.

time4beer.tripod.com/rover/maypinebarrens

thanks again

-Rick