Tidewater Rovers = stealin bastages

K

KEJ

Sharperover said:
I knew this was going to roll when I left this morning. He's trolling for sure, and not too bad at it.

Andrew, respectfully, I disagree. He's trolling, and IMO, not too good at it. It IS a crack-up though, LOL! I'm hoping for more so I can howl as I read all the errors in his next verbose post.

Rippers and Jen, IMO these are two different posters, not the same person. There was this one time, at band camp....no, no different story, sorry, LOL! Seriously though, I was on a board years ago where one person was posting under over FORTY (40!) different screen names. I used to wonder how all these supposedly highly-educated people (she claimed she was a lawyer) made the identical persistant typos. After a while it became clear they weren't typos at all, but rather mistakes, and they all made them! Of course, all these people were filthy rich, flew their own Gulfstream jets, threw millions around like pocket change, the stories went on and on. Funny, too, that several of "them" lost loved-ones at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Since the stories seemed to be corroborated by SO many others posting on that board (parties they all attended, old yarns they spun about old times together, etc.), the scam worked. For awhile. And then it didn't. In a big freakin' way it didn't. Someone smarter than me figured it out and busted the shit out of the perverted perpetrator. The freak at the center of this scam is a pushing-70 year old woman who literally posed as men, women and children as she wove the thing on and on, and as she continues to do, but for a vastly diminished readership. She has real people, still a few suckered in, who literally PRAY for people who don't exist! At the center of each natural and man-made disaster she has some fictional character. There is always some misfortune going on designed to elicit sympathy from the few real people who read along. Her own truth is she's a flat-broke old broad who declared bankruptcy years ago and has a history of "borrowing" other people's stories as her own. She's the worst example of a wannabee I've EVER seen, and I've seen too many of those in my day. It would be comical if a few nice people didn't choose to still believe, worry and pray for people who don't even exist. Their emotions would be better spent on REAL people, but they've been told the truth, as was I, and they elect to continue to believe her lies. God bless America, it's the freakin' internet.

KJ

R

Rippers

The Limey said:
With such a great history of land rovers behind him, one would have though that he would have known the disco and the D-90 are virtually identical beneath the body work...warm dry vehicle (aka low buck trailer trash ride) or wet cold draughty climate controlled garage queen (with little space and low utility) I know where my money went...And to be a direct descendant of an english person isnt much to shout about...better to actually be a Real one and not have to boast....As Hachet Harry said..."Well if you've got it....you've got it"....sadly you dont....

Marcus

LOL that was great! Missed you at Ocala - maybe next time!

We'll let you know when :)

and yeah yeah we do want to oogle :eek: all your new stuff anyway! - maybe put that chainsaw to use instead of my winch cover!! :)

(Jen and I can personally vouch for Marcus very nice English accent :) )

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
KEJ said:
OMG, guys, don't get hooked by a second-rate troll. I'm sitting here howling laughing at the poor use of language, spelling, syntax, you name it. We'll set aside the question of whether his fancy name is really his name, but I'd tend to doubt it. I've been down this internet road before and this is one of the poorest attempts at trolling I've seen, LOL! Mr. Sippy, sir <LOL>, you are either a poor example of a troll or a poor representative of whatever educational institution you claim. In any case, this has been a great laugh, if not a good read.

"Ta-ta, for now", said Tigger, it's time to go out and play with the horses! (Yes, real horses. Do you play polo? Does any of it matter? Not a bit!)

KJ :cool:

i have been on this board for about 6 years now and have been using my fancy name to try and 'pick up' ladies and occasionally men.
this dude is on here one day with his fancy name and is getting all kinds of ass!!!

WTF?

yours,

Garrett Andrew Porterfield

Discrover

Mar 20, 2005
Dallas, TX
www.myrover.net
I will be at the hospital again tomorrow.

I am just making my message board rounds and I finally got time to read this entire thing before heading to bead. I am offended that people are saying SippyRover is me.

SippyRover is not me, does not represent me or any of my business dealings at all. I'm not creating or playing up a story about my niece for board attention and I am offended that people here would think that is my agenda.

If that is the case and truly what people think of me here than I am speechless and really don't know what to say.

I'm attaching a picture of my ICU visitors tag since some here think I am making up stories, so hopefully we can put this rumor to bed. If any of you are in the Dallas area and would like to meet me tomorrow at Children's Medical Center in Dallas you are more than welcome. I will be giving out gift information in the next few days so if some Dweb members want to send cards or flowers they are more than welcome. We DON'T want or need money donations. What we will need are things to decorate her room with, for when she wakes up. Cards, Flowers, plants etc.

Remember I am a photographer and always have a camera at hand and am more than willing to take pictures to prove to anyone who and where I am.

Attachments

• childrensID.jpg
    childrensID.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
K

KEJ

garrett said:
i have been on this board for about 6 years now and have been using my fancy name to try and 'pick up' ladies and occasionally men.
this dude is on here one day with his fancy name and is getting all kinds of ass!!!

WTF?

yours,

Garrett Andrew Porterfield

No "III" at the end, no ass for you!

KJ

p m

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2004
La Jolla, CA
www.3rj.org
Could anyone explain me how did it start with Tidewater Rovers (John Miller?) and ended up ultimately discussing Todd Holly's sources of income and problems?

ReataRover

Nov 8, 2005
Texas
I like Tidewater and have great success with them. The need to get after the Rhino dude ASAP, and at least get their money back.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
Good lord,

What did I miss? Who is this sippy guy? Who left the door unlocked?! Todd, I'm not sure you want this guy on your side. :)

KEJ,

My name is very fancy. Hint hint. :D And I also arrogently say:

Cheers,

Kennith

After every post, no matter how irritatingly insignifigant. :cool:

Axel

Staff member
Apr 1, 2004
Quebec, Canada
www.discoweb.org
KEJ said:
"Ta-ta, for now", said Tigger, it's time to go out and play with the horses! (Yes, real horses. Do you play polo? Does any of it matter? Not a bit!)

KJ :cool:

I used to play waterpolo, but stopped. It's too hard to get the horses in and out of the pool. Do you have any tricks you can share, Karen? Use Sea horses, maybe? ;)

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Axel said:
The answer is d. And it's spelled argyle Sir, you trailer-trash retard......... :eek:

Damn, I'm busted again... Hell, maybe I'll try changing my name to that five star handle that Garrett's got going on or better yet...

Maybe I should just switch my name over to my wifes old last name... Eric Daimler might get me some props around here.. :D

hmm, a do have to admit that a Caramel Macchiato sounds pretty good right now.. Thanks for the idea Garrett.. Maybe I'll stop by Starbucks on my way back into the closet.

AfiRover

Jul 5, 2004
RACE CITY INDY IN
hey sippy cup
what part of "northern cape did you guys live ?
and if you were "well to do" YOU WENT TO BORDING SCHOOL and as a result NEVER saw black kids because they were to busy burning thier school books in the "locations "

NICE TRY POSSER

and just one more ? how does that 107 run on unleaded fuel and it must be a bitch to drive on the other side of the car

just my thoughts for the day

utahdog2003

Apr 20, 2004
North Florida
garrett said:
Garrett A. Porterfield
(owner of FOUR land rovers.......they are very expensive you know!)

Oh yeah? Well I am the owner of 9 Land Rovers, so *BLEAH!*

of course only one of 'em is greater than 13 inches in length. Either Way!...

Nanny-Nanny-BOO-BOO!!!!

Nori

Feb 28, 2005
Now I moved to Cincinnati on 8/12
Looking at Sippy? what ever profile, he only list his Red D90. Does he really have all the rovers that he says? :confused: Very fishy, very very fishy. Would like to see a pic. of all his cars that he claims, that are "suppose" to be in a climate control room.

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
OMG-this thread has turned absolutely hilarious....

Everyone listing their full 3-4 names.....discussing argyle and starbucks....and Water Polo!

Axel, that was definitely the funniest thing I have seen you post! I really wish I could have met you at MAR! ;)

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
Hmmm......I believe that I own 2 1:1 Land Rovers and.....atleast 15 others ranging in size.......do I win I prize?!

I am VERY WEALTHY you know....to buy all of these EXPENSIVE vehicles. Good grief, at work alone I have a 2004 RR, a 2003 Disco and a 2003 Freelander .... all stored INSIDE on my fancy fake-wood desk! But since I'm wearing a T-shirt from Wal-Mart and carrying a $200 purse, I MUST be a white-trash Land Rover owner. ;)

K

KEJ

kennith said:
Good lord,

What did I miss? Who is this sippy guy? Who left the door unlocked?! Todd, I'm not sure you want this guy on your side. :)

KEJ,

My name is very fancy. Hint hint. :D And I also arrogently say:

Cheers,

Kennith

After every post, no matter how irritatingly insignifigant. :cool:

Ooooooooo, sorry Kennith, your calm, sane posting style never led me to closely examine your "thirdness"! Note to Garrett (TWO "t"'s , please): Kennith is evidently also up to his thirdness in ass, too!

Kennith, consider using "Cheerio" as "Cheers" could infer you are no more than a "Jr."

KJ :D