Empty Promises by President Obama

antichrist

Sep 7, 2004
Atlanta, GA
kennith said:
Hey, wait a minute! Have -I- just been called an idiot?:rofl: C'mon now.
Oh crap, sorry, I guess you could have taken it that way. Not at all, I was referring to:
Jupiter Rover said:
No shit. 99% of his voters voted for him just because he was Black.

Slappy said:
A week ago you said it was 50%. Your numbers are not consistent, or is it a mood thing?
People who make up shit are rarely consistent. I think that's why cops ask suspects the same questions mulitiple times.

Last edited:

D90DC

Nov 4, 2004
New Hampshire
bigred said:
I don't think it matters to most of his supporters. I am really sure that most have no idea what he stands for, what he promised, and will therefore have no basis to determine that he has let them down. He is Paris Hilton, but black and president.

About the "Hope and Change" mandate. Any educated 12th grader with common sense can see where Obama's radical ideology will lead us.. He will destroy whats left the middle class left in this country... He has too... That's his opposition...

And he will be unchallenged in this endeavors and to keep the his base more ignorant than they already are he owns the press... The Drive By Media loves this guy and will give him a free pass on everything and will even Bill Clinton will be amazed what he gets away with... Play Book 101 from FDR

Today he even chastised the Republican leaders if they listen to the likes of Rush there will be no access to him or his administration. Sounds a bit like Hitler to me

Last edited:

antichrist

Sep 7, 2004
Atlanta, GA
D90DC said:
Today he even chastised the Republican leaders if they listen to the likes of Rush there will be no access to him or his administration.
I really can't believe anyone with even a modicum of education would believe that's what he meant.
Of course, I fully expect the far right talk show idiots will seize on it. Of course, if Limbaugh, Hannity or Fox says it's true, it must be. :rolleyes:

HunterAK

May 19, 2005
Anchorage Alaska
antichrist said:
Of course, I fully expect the far right talk show idiots will seize on it. Of course, if Limbaugh, Hannity or Fox says it's true, it must be. :rolleyes:

I would hope that you also acknowledge the idiocy on other side of the coin, Maher, Schultz, Blitzer, CNN, MSNBC, etc. They outnumber the righties by a large number......

D90DC

Nov 4, 2004
New Hampshire
I truly believe that my D90 will break down when i'm in the most dire situation of my life or in the middle of nowhere...

D90DC

Nov 4, 2004
New Hampshire
antichrist said:
I really can't believe anyone with even a modicum of education would believe that's what he meant.

Well I be edumacated and i believe his intent is to squash all media opposition to his ideology... Look out next few weeks Nancy and company to push the left leaning media fairness act... But your obviously a fan of Obama's so nothing negative said about him could possibly be true...

Last edited:

texmotoII

Jul 16, 2004
Fort Worth, Texas
And its obvious you are not a fan of President Obama. BTW, media suppression (and non favorable intelligence suppression, unpopular results of research suppression, etc) was a primary tactic of the last administration.

primitivedave

Jan 1, 2009
newnan ga
www.davelennard.com
If that is the case why the obama right turn on the war after he was briefed. there is a difference between secrecy
And telegraphing our actions to the enemy on the evening news...if the internet and cnn existed during ww2 we would be speaking german or japaneese.
Meet some soldiers get a clue.........

rovercanus

Apr 24, 2004
antichrist said:
:rofl: Too funny. In more than one way. :rofl:
And he is obviously a victim of our 2 party system Tom.
It's a shame these sheep can't think outside left or right. If more people could, we just might have a decent Government.
If they actually looked at they're ballots instead of just checking what the TV told them they would have seen that there were more then 2 choices.

D90DC

Nov 4, 2004
New Hampshire
Yes I am a victim of our 2 party system.... i'm not about to vote for the Communist or Green party... like you seem to lean towards

And FWIW I hate the Republicans even worse than I hate Obama and Company. In the last 8 years They totally destroyed every thing that made this country great.... Never a Bush fan and I was also against the war, not for the obvious pacifists reasons. I don't believe one American live is worth a million saved Iraqis....

Oh and leave the sheep out of it Ive never meet your significant others

Last edited:

HunterAK

May 19, 2005
Anchorage Alaska
antichrist said:
:rofl: Too funny. In more than one way. :rofl:

I love it! See, I'm not the only one Tom! You are such a closet Obama cult follower it's not even funny! 99% of your comments are pro Obama (before and after the election), then you deny being a supporter of even the most minimal degree! :smilelol:

Come out with it!!!!!!! Tell us you are an Obama fan!!!!!!! You're not alone Tom, it's OK, you can do it. We believe in you! :)

Last edited:

GregH

Apr 24, 2004
Who cares about a politician's EMPTY promises?

I am much more concerned about Obama's promises that AREN'T empty:

"Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/