1988 Range Rover in Scottsdale, AZ for sale - immaculate!

azarmadillo

Nov 7, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
www.chadmanz.com
*** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD ***

1988 Range Rover with under 43k original miles in absolutely immaculate condition. Extremely clean, well maintained and completely stock.

Exterior pics

Interior Pics

Private party sale. Owner is asking $6000. Vehicle is located in Scottsdale, AZ at RoverTechs.

I did all the photography of the vehicle and having gone through it myself and knowing the mechanic who has serviced it since new...if I had the cash, I'd buy it.

Please contact the phone number in the listing if you're interested.

Last edited:
C

clt8981

F carfax, most unreliable tool on the internet. All it does is calculate some b.s. formula and then spits out some results. I'd rather trust the taliban with buying a car.

ESnyder

Feb 28, 2005
clt8981 said:
F carfax, most unreliable tool on the internet. All it does is calculate some b.s. formula and then spits out some results. I'd rather trust the taliban with buying a car.

Yeah, they buy Toyotas...

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
clt8981 said:

Haha, and you know chances are you getting something extra in it..... aka VBIED

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
jahmann said:
I would blame the lack of sale on peak oil.

It's so hard to gauge true intent via the internet. Are you being serious with this post?

roving disco2

Sep 2, 2006
Cleveland...west syhde
rovertch guys are reputiable, have a real decent service shop, and the car is real, clean, not reepainted, and it is for sale. looks good when i saw it a couple of weeks ago at their shop. if it where only an early 2door with the same mileage, id be all over it.

NVRover

Apr 20, 2004
Broken Arrow, OK
roving disco2 said:
rovertch guys are reputiable, have a real decent service shop, and the car is real, clean, not reepainted, and it is for sale. looks good when i saw it a couple of weeks ago at their shop. if it where only an early 2door with the same mileage, id be all over it.

That's bullshit. Kevin and Joe are damn liars. They dropped a crappy engine in my truck (that my POS extended warranty company forced on me) and told me it was as good as new. I picked it up after hours and it rattled louder than the first POS engine I had. A votech student could have picked up on the fact that the engine was crap. Stay away from Rover Techs. Either use LR north scottsdale or drive to Tucson and use Falconworks.