Installing a used brush guard - need instructions (part xxxxxx175)

J

jimstem

I just bought a used brush guard for my 03 DiscoII HSE. I ordered the bolts from rover connection. The truck had a guard on it but apparently it was either removed or stolen but they left the brackets. So now i have all the parts but am not sure how to re-assemble the thing on the truck. Does anyone have an instruction manual for that brush guard? Its the one made for 03 and later but is not the squarish one with the poly covering...it has the three metal round tubes in the middle.
Thanks!

scottjal

Mar 16, 2006
Nashua, NH
scottjal.ath.cx
Whoops, just noticed your description of the bar. By that description that bar is for the 1999-2002 models? The plastic squarish one is for the 03-04? That was the instructions I gave you based on the year. I am not sure its easy to just change to that bar...

Or if you are talking about the very first bar on this page, I don't seem to have directions for that one. Maybe you can make due with these?
http://www.roverconnection.com/Disco 2 Acc/d2brush.htm

Last edited:
J

jimstem

Thank you so much for the manual. The brush bar I'm talking about is actually this one:

STC53175 Wraparound Black Steel Modular Brush Bar (2003~2004) $575

I'll also include a photo.....

Attachments

• d3brush.jpg
    d3brush.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 37

rob mellor

Mar 28, 2006
syracuse UT
Go to landrovertechinfo.com, register it's free You have to sign up and pay for the tech info but you can download the genuine LR accessory instructions for free.

J

jimstem

I got signed up but cannot for the life of me find any genuine LR accessory instructions on that site.....can you point me in the right direction?